Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

Old Sep 27th 2013, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The post WAPOL interview and fitness test comedown thread.

Irish

If you ever visit Portrush golf club, have a look at the board that contains the course record. You WON'T see my name on it!!!!! Someone called Rory Mcilroy whoever that is?
Old Sep 27th 2013, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

Irishcop is an unknown quantity at this point

Portrush is a nice little spot,but the giants causeway is over rated!
Old Sep 27th 2013, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HarryBosch
Afraid I need to disagree with you there Maddjose. Not all of us oldies are super old like yourself. Some of us are simply bordering the edges.

What I would say is that when the Good ship sets sail from Limboland the shuffle boards on deck will be a busy place.

Some of you may even have sailed before - on the SS Posiedon.
Shuffle board HB??? I'll be in the bingo halls with the other wrinklees, whiling away the time with tales from our youth, eating worthers and wondering who is going to wheel us to the start line of the next agility test.....
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

My God I havent thought about western Australia for about 15 mins today, thats a record in my book.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:47 am
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

I went two hours yesterday. Was busy in the house. Then my phone started bleeping notifying me that threads were being commented on and Boom! I was back dreaming of Sunshine and Beaches. . So I'm blaming you lot for the anguish.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:51 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

I never thought it would be quite like this. It takes up so much thinking time, I'm surprised I haven't had an accident! And like you say Harry, just as you get to stop thinking about it, beep beep!!! Counting down the days, although I'm really not sure how many days to count down from, or to!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

I think we need a WAPOL therapy thread! I'm not even joking, first thing I do when I wake up is check my emails, always entry of emails saying u lot have been commenting on threads, so that starts the thoughts for the day! Was working 16 hour shifts the last 4 days and barely had time to sneeze...still had time to think of Oz tho! It's not right...it's just not right!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

And Gregster ur last line made me giggle!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 11:15 am
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

It's enough to drive you mad Irish!

But hopefully I'll be mad, sipping a cold one, on a beautiful beach in WA, watching my children enjoy life and thriving.
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Well yes I agree. No place I'd rather be mad than chilling on a beach !!
Old Oct 2nd 2013, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

Beep beep , theres your phones again guys, sorry.
Old Oct 4th 2013, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

Dinger Bell is an unknown quantity at this point

I am now hitting withdrawal mode as the latest series of Wanted Down Under has finished and I can't get the Land Down Under to download as my ringtone.

Still relaxed about it (just about)!

It's almost touching distance:-)

How are you all coping/feeling?
Old Oct 4th 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

My husband checking his emails just incase they decided early lol. I thought having ruben early would have taken out mind off it but its made me worse constantly checking forums on night feeds lol.
Old Oct 4th 2013, 1:40 pm
Living the dream in WA

No better really! Still thinking about it constantly, stalking the forums, and looking at all sorts over there. Probably shouldn't really as it'll be a big disappointment if this doesn't happen!
Old Oct 4th 2013, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Ive just stopped my car to read your comments just in case there was sone exciting news and I watched wanted down under again with police officer going to Perth now thats sad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.