PCSO to Oz

Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:01 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default PCSO to Oz

Hi my son is a PCSO and my husband and I are in Oz in Sydney

is it possible for him to apply for police in Sydney

are PCS's recognised at all.

He already has a dependant visa from before he was 18 thanks for any help
Old Apr 15th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Mandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to allMandy&Cliff is a name known to all
Default Re: PCSO to Oz

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I am afraid that PCSO are not recognised, your son will have to apply via the normal routes.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 3:11 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PCSO to Oz

Originally Posted by Mandy&Cliff
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I am afraid that PCSO are not recognised, your son will have to apply via the normal routes.
thanks that is exactly what I wanted to know