can any of you help me??

Old Sep 7th 2005, 8:31 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice
Default can any of you help me??

hi everyone,

i am about to send in my main visa application form. i am a nurse so main applicant. nurses have to register with a state before they can apply for the visa.
i registered with Queensland but i was police audited.
i had to get a police check last April. what i am wondering is can i apply for another one so soon, as the visa has to be validated from the earliest date of meds or police check.
if i get another one i wont have to validate until next September.

thanks

Kate.
Old Sep 8th 2005, 6:21 am
NAC
BE Enthusiast

NAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the roughNAC is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: can any of you help me??

Originally Posted by kateandderek
hi everyone,

i am about to send in my main visa application form. i am a nurse so main applicant. nurses have to register with a state before they can apply for the visa.
i registered with Queensland but i was police audited.
i had to get a police check last April. what i am wondering is can i apply for another one so soon, as the visa has to be validated from the earliest date of meds or police check.
if i get another one i wont have to validate until next September.

thanks

Kate.

Hi Kate

I really don't think it would be a problem. You are paying for the service so how many times you want it should be up to you.

Carolyn
Old Sep 8th 2005, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

kateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nicekateandderek is just really nice
Default Re: can any of you help me??

Originally Posted by NAC
Hi Kate

I really don't think it would be a problem. You are paying for the service so how many times you want it should be up to you.

Carolyn

thanks carolyn.

kate.