BRIQ form question

Old Jul 29th 2013, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BRIQ form question

Hello,

After hearing I was successful on the assessment comes the next hurdle - the BRIQ form. I have selected yes for being irritated and angry and on edge in the past and no for any violence questions (even in self defence) however afterwards I thought - do they make presumptions basing on those answers? I think everyone at least once in their life has felt angry, irritated etc. however the difference is whether we act based on those humane feelings. Which most of us don't. Anyone with previous psychometric experience to advise how these sort of questions get looked at?

many thanks for your time!
Old Jul 29th 2013, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: BRIQ form question

Originally Posted by PaqMusic
Hello,

After hearing I was successful on the assessment comes the next hurdle - the BRIQ form. I have selected yes for being irritated and angry and on edge in the past and no for any violence questions (even in self defence) however afterwards I thought - do they make presumptions basing on those answers? I think everyone at least once in their life has felt angry, irritated etc. however the difference is whether we act based on those humane feelings. Which most of us don't. Anyone with previous psychometric experience to advise how these sort of questions get looked at?

many thanks for your time!
Best be honest Paq......
Old Jul 29th 2013, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point

I know - luckily I'm a good boy so nothing to hide anyway )
Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know if they mean mortgage aswell in the debt question? 100-200 grand debt seems realy bad?
Old Aug 1st 2013, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: BRIQ form question

Originally Posted by fadsie1
Anyone know if they mean mortgage aswell in the debt question? 100-200 grand debt seems realy bad?
I've included it, if they want clarification then they can ask. Be honest and read the disclaimer carefully..... ;-)
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I didnt include it in the end but can argue that I didnt consider it to be a debt as it is off set against my house. Its not a lie just how I interpreted the question.
Old Aug 1st 2013, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fadsie1
I didnt include it in the end but can argue that I didnt consider it to be a debt as it is off set against my house. Its not a lie just how I interpreted the question.
Agreed..........my interpretation of a mortgage, is an investment and not a debt - certainly not in relation to what they are asking.
Old Aug 4th 2013, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

VikkiShields is an unknown quantity at this point

We counted our mortgage as well. I think any answers they need clarifying they will ask in interview.