Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

bio data form (WA Police)

bio data form (WA Police)

Old Jul 4th 2013, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bio data form (WA Police)

What does anyone think is the significance of this form? Also based on the 150 golden number what percentage u think will get through?
Old Jul 5th 2013, 1:56 am
Forum Regular

PaqMusic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bio data form

Hi, I think the form will form basis for the interview. I do not think the exams we did will leave the uk but will be checked here and when the interviewing board arrives, they will use to forms to find out more about you.

I think about 70% will go through. I have seen many empty seats during the exam which means some people didn't make it/changed their minds. So hopefully all that really really want to do it will be given a chance.
Old Jul 5th 2013, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

fadsie1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope your right mate cause I am desperate for it. The tests were quite hard but I do think that they are not like gcse exams etc with gradings. The tests are done to find out if you are suitable for the role which I believe most will be considering we are already in the role. I wouldnt be surprised if everyone goes through. Bear in mind the physical will seperate the wheat from the chaffe and the interview. Fingers crossed anyway
Old Jul 5th 2013, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

Nottsscouse is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm the chaffe at the moment!!! Need to train to become wheat!
Old Jul 6th 2013, 5:30 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bio data form (WA Police)

I've modified the title as this forum is also used by people applying to the countries besides Aus.