Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Police
Reload this Page >

A, B, C, D assessment help

A, B, C, D assessment help

Old Oct 21st 2013, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A, B, C, D assessment help

DVLA stuff just popped through the letter box as I was typing , result, just waiting on the police check now
Old Oct 21st 2013, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Adix2011 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have called equifax, the report wasn't ordered properly but I now have it and can print it.can I just check about this alcohol thing.my gp didn't do alcohol.had urine test for drugs and protein and sugar.apparently its blood you use for alcohol.i know someone said there was abit about alcohol on the example form but was it specially on our medical form.i can't see why they would need alcohol?
Old Oct 21st 2013, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

Heard back from Sue.
Email certified copies of Driver record, Bankruptcy and police check. Dr has to email medical. If you do that there's no need for hard copies.

HB
Old Oct 21st 2013, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

simps is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice one Harry .
Old Oct 21st 2013, 3:11 pm
Just Joined

Shell_G is an unknown quantity at this point

That's handy, thanks for letting us know Harry.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

chris84 is an unknown quantity at this point

HB

So there is no need to send recorded delivery and another £60 postage?? Just scan and email!!
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

HarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant futureHarryBosch has a brilliant future

That's what she said. Dr must email medical. We email the rest as long as they're certified.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

Aussie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone found out what is required for this alcohol screening part of your medical. I've seen posts on here people are using the intoxiylser in custody suites? Has that been confirmed by WAPOL anyone know? Cheers for your help
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

Harry, which email address do we send them to, is it the overseas recruiting one that the medical goes to?
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:56 pm
Just Joined

Ragingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud ofRagingbull has much to be proud of

Aussie2013 as regards the alcohol test, I have ordered a mouth swab kit for alcohol testing and my GP is going to conduct the test and certify that I have no alcohol in my system.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

RagingBull - Sue just said to send the email to her. I guess you could use that or the overseas one.

HB
Old Oct 21st 2013, 6:05 pm
Just Joined

Aussie2013 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ragingbull
Aussie2013 as regards the alcohol test, I have ordered a mouth swab kit for alcohol testing and my GP is going to conduct the test and certify that I have no alcohol in my system.
Thanks for info RagingBull.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Harry, I might send them to both address to be sure
Old Oct 21st 2013, 6:32 pm
Just Joined

T1ta is an unknown quantity at this point

Harry!
Thanks for the update, what a great help. not having to trust the postal service and knowing how long long things can take to get to Oz it's great that it can all go by email!
Old Oct 21st 2013, 7:20 pm
Living the dream in WA

gregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond reputegregster10217 has a reputation beyond repute

Just going through the P58 form for my medical tomorrow. Section 1.7 - current or passed prescriptions.

How much detail have people gone into with this? I'm 41 years old, there's not enough space to fit it in? Nothing outrageous, mainly penicillin for various illnesses, but without ringing every Dr I've ever been with, I'm not going to be able to complete this part!

Any suggestions please?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.