Any ex job in the US?

Old Feb 8th 2014, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

powersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any ex job in the US?

Hello,

Just wanted to reach out and see if there are any ex job currently in the US, and if so to say hello.

Currently on a career break and been out here for a year now. Was living in North Carolina for 6 months but am now living in San Francisco. Having a moment where I miss the job which I never thought Id say, as well as London. Guess Im just a victim of life today!! ha

Im married to a yank so have a green card, and have another 2 years till I can apply for citizenship so got a way off till I can apply for the job out here.

If you are based in the US, what are you doing for a job and do you miss the UK at all?

Cheers
Old Jul 9th 2014, 6:19 pm
Just Joined

ronin852 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any ex job in the US?

Powersmurf - I know this thread is a little old but How you getting on. I just came back from being in the US for year and a half. was married to yank too. But quickly went south.
I didnt miss UK at all. If you want to join the job out there ask your mrs if she fancies moving to Colorado. You just need your green card for police there.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

powersmurf is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronin852
Powersmurf - I know this thread is a little old but How you getting on. I just came back from being in the US for year and a half. was married to yank too. But quickly went south.
I didnt miss UK at all. If you want to join the job out there ask your mrs if she fancies moving to Colorado. You just need your green card for police there.
Hello mate, just sent you a DM!
Old Jul 29th 2014, 4:37 am
Not around much..

SDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond reputeSDDep has a reputation beyond repute

For CA if you have your green card and are eligible for citizenship you can apply here. San Diego is hiring. Great place to live and work.

Let me know if you need more info.