Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

Looking to work as a plumber from uk to canada? Please help!

Looking to work as a plumber from uk to canada? Please help!

Old Jul 8th 2015, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

zibest is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to work as a plumber from uk to canada? Please help!

Hi,
I have recently took a massive interest in carrying on with my career in plumbing in canada. My question is, after looking around different job sites i have noticed that alot of firms are after hvac experience aswell. I have been a plumber for 10 years carrying out central heating and bathroom installs,repairs and mantenance on the domestic spectrum and i did have my gas qualification which has ran out this year so all i have qualification related is nvq level 2 in plumbing. Would this be suffice for me to have many prospects out in canada? Your advice would be much appreciated!
Many Thanks
Old Jul 20th 2015, 2:54 am
Just Joined

cayman_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking to work as a plumber from uk to canada? Please help!

I am looking for plumbers I am here in the Cayman island the need to have min 5 years experience clean driving and police clearance it's not Canada
Old Dec 20th 2015, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Looking to work as a plumber from uk to canada? Please help!

Originally Posted by cayman_
I am looking for plumbers I am here in the Cayman island the need to have min 5 years experience clean driving and police clearance it's not Canada
Hi are u still looking for plumbers?