Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Plumbers
Reload this Page >

retraining as a plumber in sydney

retraining as a plumber in sydney

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 10:42 pm
Just Joined

Murky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default retraining as a plumber in sydney

does anyone have any info on the above subject? i want to know how much the training costs, timescale of the training whether any training can be done over here before i land. i am a june 2008 applicant and have been told my visa wont be looked at or processed till july 2010 thanks in advance for any replies...... and if anyone knows how to move this thread to the working abroad /plumbing forum can you let me know

Last edited by Murky; Aug 3rd 2009 at 11:08 pm. Reason: wrong forum
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Murky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: retraining as a plumber in sydney

lots of views but no answers......:-(
Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: retraining as a plumber in sydney

hi
google TAFE in NSW, look for a tafe in sydney and email them, tafe is the aus college system, not sure if its possible or not, maybe via a employer and day release, i doubt you could do much from the uk towards a course but any way contacting tafe is the way to go.
john