Canada or Oz

Old Jan 5th 2017, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Canada or Oz

So I'm a well versed plumber and wondering where life will be better I've visited Canada and enjoy the life there but when it's cold it's cold! Never been to Oz but certainly fancy it what's everyone's thoughts on the above Canada or Oz?
Old Jan 6th 2017, 12:11 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canada or Oz

Originally Posted by george82
So I'm a well versed plumber and wondering where life will be better I've visited Canada and enjoy the life there but when it's cold it's cold! Never been to Oz but certainly fancy it what's everyone's thoughts on the above Canada or Oz?
Do you qualify for a visa for either?
Old Jan 6th 2017, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

george82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge82 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes I have family in oz that could sponsor me or I could get a 189 visa.
Old Jan 6th 2017, 7:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I have family in oz that could sponsor me or I could get a 189 visa.
And what about Canada? There is a Wiki article about the pros/cons for Oz vs Canada, if you've not already read it
Old Jan 7th 2017, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Yip pretty confident I could go there too, not had a read at the wiki yet will do it now
Old Jan 8th 2017, 10:30 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Yip pretty confident I could go there too, not had a read at the wiki yet will do it now
What is your score on the CRS? I note previously it was 429, is it still the same or has it gone up or down (i.e. due to age changing)?

It seems you'll need a job offer to get a visa for Canada, so Oz might be easier?
Old Jan 8th 2017, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Yes it was around 429 but confident I could get a job offer
Old Jan 8th 2017, 10:46 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Yes it was around 429 but confident I could get a job offer
Yes, but you'll need to double check it as the points changed in November, so what is it now? The change includes changes to the number of points given of ra job offer/LMIA, it used to be 600 but now you'd only get 50 for a job offer.