Calling all plumbers!!

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Angeldimana will become famous soon enoughAngeldimana will become famous soon enough
Default Calling all plumbers!!

Calling all plumbers!! : fingerscrossed:

We are looking for plumbers and heating engineers in all areas of Italy to work in collaboration for the boilers we sell. We sell solid fuel boilers, biomass....we are very competitive on price compared to what you can buy here in Italy. We have been receiving so much interest, though we need installers to work in various areas in Italy. We get asked about installation all the time and are trying to get over this hurdle.

Anybody interested?

Basically, all i will do when i have a customer who wants installation or service is give them your details or pass you their info so you can contact to price up for boiler installation.

They would pay you directly as per your normal customers and buy the boiler from us/ our ebay shop; user name angeldimana
Please email or call our skype number 0113815 2201

Thanks

Nigel