Roofer Needed

Old Sep 2nd 2023, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Roofer Needed

I hope someone is able to help me. My roof desperately needs panels replacing to stop leaks.
The guy who replaced some other panels a couple of years ago is no longer in Cebu.
So I am in fairly urgent need of a roofing contractor!
does anyone have any recommendations?
WE are in consolacion

I have googled of course but it is very confusing trying to sort the good from the bad and the ugly!
Thanks in advance.

Gary
Old Sep 3rd 2023, 12:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roofer Needed

Go to your local roof sheet supplier and ask there, or knock on your neighbours door as he will surely be able to do it.
Old Sep 4th 2023, 2:53 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Gazza. My son is going to visit a couple of local roof sheet suppliers today........
Old Sep 14th 2023, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Just to update. Found good roofer he starts next week.
Old Dec 23rd 2023, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by quiltman
Just to update. Found good roofer he starts next week.
The " union steel" will supply longspan roofing in several designs and in ANY lengths we had a dozen pieces of 17 meter lengths delived with a low loader. You also have the choice of thickness and please avoid the thinnest one that is sild in all the hardware shops......