Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Selling a condo in Manila.

Selling a condo in Manila.

Old Dec 24th 2017, 1:12 am
Just Joined

hiflyer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Selling a condo in Manila.

If you are reselling a DMCI unit then DMCI will concentrate on shifting their new builds before they touch yours and any agent will do the same. Cash is king and locals and foreigners alike can get good deals with developers without the hassle of dealing with someone overseas. If you need to sell quickly the property has to be in a good location and at a good price.
Old Jan 26th 2018, 2:49 pm
Just Joined

utminafrica is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Jaygee68,

Hope you are well.

I came across this thread and i am more or less in the exact same situation as yourself and will be looking to sell a condo in Makati and to move the funds out in USD. Like youself i invested into the Phillipines via my partners bank account but wont have recourse to this to get the money out and currently dont have my own Philippine bank account as dont live there (I live in HK).

Do you have any updates to your situation and did you work out a way to do this easily?

Many thanks in advance,

utminafrica

Last edited by utminafrica; Jan 26th 2018 at 2:50 pm. Reason: typo
Old Jan 27th 2018, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

utminafrica

as you are in HK you may wish to approach HSBC who have there offices in makatii they may be able to convert any local currency cheques into US$ and send by Electronic transfer
Old Jan 28th 2018, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

jaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond reputejaygee68 has a reputation beyond repute

hi utminafrica...

i will send you a private message

regards

JG
Old Jan 29th 2018, 12:08 pm
Just Joined

utminafrica is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks jaygee68