in the philippines

Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

blackbear1137 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: in the philippines

thanks im happy with it at the moment ,may try to get into uv express? and not put all the eggs in etc etc.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

googly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Outrigger_Ian
Regarding the boundary for your jeepney, of course much depends on size of vehicle and the route, but 650P seems a bit low. This said please bear in mind (as I am sure you have) that some of this will need to be set aside for weekly maintanence (carried out on coding day) and unscheduled maintanence as and when more serious repairs are necessary. I have 3 of them, and to this day, I am still unconvinced they were the best investment made. By the way regarding boundary, ours is 1500/day hence my comment re 650. Anyway hope it goes well for you.
Few years back i used to have a jeepney. Sold it after a couple of years as it never really made much due to numerous maintenance problems and drivers who would work when they felt like it! Another thing to think about is that if your jeepney was to be involved in a serious accident the insurance that it has wont cover peoples medical bills and you may become responsible for this. Sorry for putting a dampener on the subject
Old Nov 12th 2012, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

new tires ,propshaft bearings ,electrics as well al done ,needs new paint though, off to thieland on thursday holiday and buisness as well ,oh my driver is annas friends dad ,he used to work 4 days ,for prievious employer , now 5 for us ,been driving as jeepny dvr 10 years no probs, any way back around beging of dec .
Old Nov 12th 2012, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point

so you see googly he is off to Thailand i think or somewhere near there . and yes i also had a jeepney many years ago and sold it for a loss but never mind that was close to 20 years ago..........sorry if my post are negative but you want a reply from blackbear just tell him he is doing the right thing. oh i think 650 a day is not so bad it depends on the line/run friend of mine has 3 units pays 300 each day and he also drives sometimes. so if you had 10 units times 650 yes thats ok . but you need to allow at least 3 of the road at any time. thats transport
Old Nov 12th 2012, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

hi backbear i know why i logged on just a sideline lending money. ok ask your wife if its good or not. 2 weeks ago we had a sym jet 100 loan 3000 peso good for 1 month at 10% interest took it back after 3 days and still paid 300 peso. ok not a lot but we also have title to a house. i never asked for interest but 2 days ago i got 3 new pairs of shorts. so for the small items its now 12% bigger its 10% per month and in some cases you may get a house as i said ask your wife. now there is another i think 5/6 which for some reason attracts indians but better you stay away from that. we have DVD player tools and so on. today a bike so you lend on what you hold normally 25% of the value, so maybe slow to begin but 10% of 100 000 peso hey maybe a good sideline
Old Nov 12th 2012, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

yes been asked about that by some of the resedents here .... so far not got into it ,,, annas a bit worried about my way of getting them to pay if they are late!!!! broken legs etc hehehe joke mmmmaybe .....ive been offerd a honda wave 2010 for 10,000 pesoes pawn shop ??? i think its the same as one of our houses ,,but im not sure or not botherd about motor vehs so it was a firm NO THANKS i wouldnt expect to make any big money from one jeepny its more of a favior for sandy annas friend but so far it is better than i expected and we are looking at uv express as well ,but yes 650 per day not much ,,,but x 2 or more mmmmm but i didnt come here to a big player just simple and pay my way .But if the thailand thing works out its worth 30,000 40,000 php per mth ,,well see if it dosent well have a nice xmas shopping trip.
Old Nov 12th 2012, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond reputeGazza-d has a reputation beyond repute

I have heard that the mortality rate amongst the Indian 5/6 lenders is quiet high. I've alway been of the opinion that money lending is well worth strearing clear of, especially if you are not a local, or a local married to a foriegner. Your rich so why do you need the money back.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 6:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Gazza-d
I have heard that the mortality rate amongst the Indian 5/6 lenders is quiet high. I've alway been of the opinion that money lending is well worth strearing clear of, especially if you are not a local, or a local married to a foriegner. Your rich so why do you need the money back.
I would definitely steer clear of money lending. Most Filipinos that try money lending also fail for various reasons. The Indians are much more disciplined and make a good living from it but get held up on a regular basis.
Old Nov 14th 2012, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

ah see i did say stay clear of 5/6 and yes lending even you hold the goods or house title , its not for me but people do make money if you live with locals. AGAIN stay away from 5/6 blackbear if your wife says not good idea then stay away we are doing it or should i say she is but please don't do 5/6 and yes Indians do die mostly from their own people that arrange salvage or a hit
Old Nov 14th 2012, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

OK maybe i should never mentioned 5/6 but its possible for a sideline to earn 10% on what you hold and yes once in a while you will be left with the goods, so you sell on. the interest should be monthly at least 10%..........hey gives my wife an income and i don't get rice for breakfast [ that's joking only ]
Old Nov 18th 2012, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

in bangcock now nice place ,lots of europeans ,nice clean place ,a former king went to a london uni for a few years, and it shows nice to visit ,going on from bangcock monday ,another place ,and buisness to do there .
Old Nov 24th 2012, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

ITS JUST LIKE UK!!!!! wet wet and misty cold compared to manila but not as cold as uk,would i live here?????NO ,IM MISSING PHILLI FOOD !!...alls well hehehe..
Old Nov 26th 2012, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

desert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nicedesert-rat is just really nice

Originally Posted by blackbear1137
ITS JUST LIKE UK!!!!! wet wet and misty cold compared to manila but not as cold as uk,would i live here?????NO ,IM MISSING PHILLI FOOD !!...alls well hehehe..
Never heard Thailand described as just like UK.
back in the Middle East and I miss lots about the Philippines, my family, my friends, the greenery, rain, cheap beer but certainly DONT miss the food.
Old Nov 28th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

they have hide park,sandringham military training base,lots of trees ,even the airport has a wood next too the runway .a cultivated wood!!!! well worth a visit if you can , love the place, ang the people are extreemly polite ,like uk should be !!!!hehe when you travel around its great.and the roads are like france or spain ,nottttt uk uk roads are crap ,you need 4x4 just to keep above the pot holes!!!!
Old Nov 28th 2012, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

The post before you said you wouldn't live there. Are you changing your mind?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.