philippine culture info

Old Mar 19th 2005, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of
Default Re: philippine culture info

Originally Posted by Astrantia
Ewan ko sa iyo, bahala ka sa buhay mo
Salamat malaki na ako at alam ko ang pupuntahan ko
Old Mar 19th 2005, 4:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, how amazing your fluency in tagalog.

Hindi ko alam na may makakausap pala ako ng tagalog dito sa forum na ito.

Di bale sabihin nyo lang kung kailan kayo nasa pinas at pupunta rin ako pag may pera na.

I would like to taste my favorite dishes again, pancit malabon, kare kare and kilawin while drinking beer and enjoying the beach.

Originally Posted by sunnydays
Salamat malaki na ako at alam ko ang pupuntahan ko
Originally Posted by sunnydays
You take him to the Philippines then.......?

Last edited by Redwings; Mar 19th 2005 at 4:49 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:06 am
Just Joined

jacielle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi!

My filipino boyfriend and i have been together now for a long time, far from being macho, i find him to be kind, caring and gentle. and far from being a "butterfly" he is loyal and honest. Maybe some people have come across some bad boys, but thats going to happen all over the world! i also have several filipina frinds who i've been drinking in bars with and most of them are far more out-going than me! However i think around the home there are still things that some (if not most) filipino men will see as mens jobs, however if you explain that you wish for everything to be equal, including heavy lifting or getting rid of smelly rubbish, i think most filipinos would accept that (they'll probably look confused first tho!)

Wishing you a happy life together.

J.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:47 am
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: philippine culture info

Stapler210 I now live in the Philippines with my Filipina wife, I retired early but prior to that we lived in the UK. Let me say that I think your only problem will be with your visa for a long term stay. If you are married to your boyfriend no problem exists at all. However if you are not married your stay will be limited owing to this fact, and you may need to leave the country for 48hours before returning. Just the same as we foreign males are attracted to the Filipinas, the Filipino males are attracted to the foreign women. They like our pale skins, and we just love their tanned complexion, yes us human beings are a pretty weird bunch aren't we. You will enjoy living here, the people are warm and friendly, just like the climate. They are always happy and smiling, even if they don't have a lot they are happy. Some things from England that you take for granted you will miss, like potato crisps for instance. Clothes and shoes, you like them! Well you're in for a real treat, a big choice at low cost in the malls, oh yes SM's are everywhere and yes they are huge super stores. I am certain that you will never regret your decision, and your boyfriend will be the envy of all the local males.
I wish you every happiness for your future.
Tropicofcancer
Old Apr 6th 2005, 12:51 am
Just Joined

samm is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Astrantia
Astrantia,

It seems like you've fitted yourself perfectly well with the Filipino culture! It amuses me how you seem to know who the real Filipina is and in general, the real Filipinos. Yes, they have evolved - more than ever, they work hard and party harder, too!