No
0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Meet Ups how about Manila

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 11:19 am
Banned

Ryantalk is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Meet Ups how about Manila

I may be new to this site but i have seen these Meet ups listed for OZ and as there are so many Brits or so it would appear in the Philippines how about arranging a Meet up and maybe a regular Brit day/night out ? whats everyone think shout back would be great to get an idea of interest and numbers so i could maybe organize something
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:14 pm
Banned

Default Re: Meet Ups how about Manila

guys and gals if you view it reply to it pls lets get a real meet up sorted
Old Oct 24th 2008, 3:37 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Ryan, I read it because I frequent the Far East forum and I'm nosey, but I'm no longer in the Far East and have never been to Manila.

Mate, I have to say...sorry......but if you keep posting on every thread you're going to piss people off, and maybe make them question your motives as you have mentioned needing business partners.

Chill out a bit, and hopefully you will get some positive responses for people to have beers with, although I don't think there are that many Manila people on here. Is there not a more local forum?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:27 am
Banned

business is business going out having a drink and relaxing with some good conversation is total different. the post about a business partner wanted is exactly that someone who has the right skills and experience to join up with me. no major rush for that. and to clarify my motives on this site i just found it a few days ago and having a good read through peoples posts and responding where its relevant or i have something i can say, generally just looking to make some friends in the area i am in. not really up for hijacking some poor souls lunch time if i see them in a mall a bit weird walking up to a total stranger and saying hi be my friend so this sites a little more comfortable for me to make first contact i found. and if there are any sites out there that are worth there salt for manila expats please let me know about them as i have noticed not to many manila posts here
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:20 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

You have to swallow your pride and talk to anyone and everyone. Trust me, when we were new to Singapore we went to anything and everything that was advertised/mentioned on expat forums. Kissed a lot of frogs but eventually made some very good friends.

I don't know anybody currently in the Peens but I'll ask/dig around and see if I can come up with any sites.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Seasider
You have to swallow your pride and talk to anyone and everyone. Trust me, when we were new to Singapore we went to anything and everything that was advertised/mentioned on expat forums. Kissed a lot of frogs but eventually made some very good friends.

I don't know anybody currently in the Peens but I'll ask/dig around and see if I can come up with any sites.
thanks for that the info would be good
Old Oct 24th 2008, 7:34 am
Auntie Fa

OK I see yer problem. Almost all Manila-based forums I've found so far haven't been updated for years. Time to start one, perhaps.
Old Nov 8th 2008, 3:30 am
Just Joined

pathawkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Gooday Mate

If your looking to join an expat group, we hold monthly get together in Manila for both business and pleasure ... the next outings is on Nov 19, 7.30pm at the Intercon Makati.

The group is called InterNations and the event will be held around the pool.

Looking forward to catching up with you

Pat
0917 3828772
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:17 am
Just Joined

adam35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ryantalk
thanks for that the info would be good
what business you want to open? i want to open an internet cafe! i want to move to manila with my filipina wife asap but need a job aswell..