Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / Philippines

Old Oct 12th 2017, 2:51 am   #16
Forum Regular

Bealinehx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: LTO & New driving License

I also obtained my first licence on a Tourist visa. But the rules have changed for foreigners who are now required to show that they have a 12 month stay visa at the time of application. As I am here on a Balik Bayan stamp I will test this out next year on the day of my arrival.
Bealinehx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th 2017, 3:00 am   #17
BE Enthusiast

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LTO & New driving License

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bealinehx View Post
I also obtained my first licence on a Tourist visa. But the rules have changed for foreigners who are now required to show that they have a 12 month stay visa at the time of application. As I am here on a Balik Bayan stamp I will test this out next year on the day of my arrival.
I also had the 12 month Balik Bayan visa, not that they asked to see it.
Stokkevn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Far East and Asia / Philippines