Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Looking for a home in Manila

Looking for a home in Manila

Old May 22nd 2005, 2:58 am
Just Joined

Calunasankris is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for a home in Manila

We are looking for a home in Manila - ideally Dasmarinas Village, Forbes Park or Alabang village but anywhere would be considered. If anyone knows of any homes for rent up to Peso 150,000 per month, kindly let me know. Requirements : 3 beds + den; terrace, garden + pool. Thanks very much.
Old May 22nd 2005, 5:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud ofsunnydays has much to be proud of
Default Re: Looking for a home in Manila

Originally Posted by Calunasankris
We are looking for a home in Manila - ideally Dasmarinas Village, Forbes Park or Alabang village but anywhere would be considered. If anyone knows of any homes for rent up to Peso 150,000 per month, kindly let me know. Requirements : 3 beds + den; terrace, garden + pool. Thanks very much.
Look at www.livinginthephilippines.com and join the Yahoo forum group
also www.wayblima.com

Shouldn't be a problem with the money you are offerring.....