Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

How do you find jobs in Angeles City Philippines?

How do you find jobs in Angeles City Philippines?

Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:51 am
Just Joined

steve-brooks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How do you find jobs in Angeles City Philippines?

Please can anyone give me advise on finding jobs in Angeles city, I have fallen in love with an amazing woman and am prepared to change my life around but I need to work to support myself whilst living there.
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 8:43 am
Just Joined

hughes26 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Tips on finding jobs in Angeles City Philippines

Originally Posted by steve-brooks
Please can anyone give me advise on finding jobs in Angeles city, I have fallen in love with an amazing woman and am prepared to change my life around but I need to work to support myself whilst living there.
hi been in manila 2yrs now give me a buz for any info ...
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 9:11 am
Just Joined

hughes26 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi steve ....look it;s not easy ok i have been here 2yrs now .i have a wife a business and a condo wich i all own ..if u don't have money forget it ..this place will bleed you ..my wife;s family is not poor but so many people are they will always see you as a rich western man with money .i love my life here but u have too be much smarter than filipinos ...and they know how to be smart with money ...if your wife is working then good .....but in truth you will need around 20 to 30 k..peso a month to have a ok standard of living ... and there are so many people that don't have work or money i guess it was just a vacation u had and fell in love ? just be 100% just email me il will give you any info u wish ...
Old Jan 17th 2009, 7:43 am
Just Joined

Southseastrader is an unknown quantity at this point

forget about working , there is none and you are not permitted in any case until you marry and get permement resident status which is a horrid 2 year process.
Also Angeless is a dump with its main claim to fame being bars and hookers by the thousand...beware any women that snares you from there or on the internet..Hell has no fury like a bad cunning filipina and no delights such as from a good one
Old Jan 30th 2009, 10:58 am
Just Joined

adam35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hughes26
hi steve ....look it;s not easy ok i have been here 2yrs now .i have a wife a business and a condo wich i all own ..if u don't have money forget it ..this place will bleed you ..my wife;s family is not poor but so many people are they will always see you as a rich western man with money .i love my life here but u have too be much smarter than filipinos ...and they know how to be smart with money ...if your wife is working then good .....but in truth you will need around 20 to 30 k..peso a month to have a ok standard of living ... and there are so many people that don't have work or money i guess it was just a vacation u had and fell in love ? just be 100% just email me il will give you any info u wish ...
hello mate i live in england i do carpentry/building but am not qualified my wife is a filipina and we want to move to the philippines in may but i really need to work there any ideas? i spent nearly a year there and drove most of the time,drove 100 hundred islands and bagiuo! i dont mind what sort of job it is as long as i can earn around 20,000pesos plus a month! any info would be great,my email is [email protected] cheers.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 4:41 am
Banned

Sherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really niceSherpa is just really nice

steve-brooks you may find work in local call centres but if worse comes to worse take her back to england

Good luck steve-brooks hope things work out for you .
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do you find jobs in Angeles City Philippines?

have a look on here and also post your question

[

Last edited by coffindodger; Mar 23rd 2009 at 2:38 pm.