Holiday over back to UK

Old Sep 22nd 2014, 9:09 am
Just Joined

tartantbird is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Holiday over back to UK

Not been on this site for several months- thought I would post a hello after travelling about since April enjoying my retirement with visits starting off at Manila, travel to San Jose in Mindoro then up to Puerto Galera, Manila again, Baguio and finally near Cebu. The idea was to get a feel for an area to pitch my "tent" and retire. Been a great experience travelling by bus, tricycles and jeepnies. Stayed in hotels all the time. Did some swimming, fishing, eating fresh fish on a barbie on the beach, ambling around markets meeting folks, some sight seeing too with a great visit to Corregidor and just lazing around with the odd beer or three

Met a lot of friendly people and struck up some relationships - time will tell if they develop.
So now time to return to London- taking the long way round with a trip to Tokyo and then on Christchurch in NZ to meet a friend then London via LA. Getting all my bits n pieces sorted enabling me to return to Phil sometime next year

Last edited by tartantbird; Sep 22nd 2014 at 10:18 am.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 10:26 am
Just Joined

Dogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond reputeDogbreath66 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holiday over back to UK

I retired to Cebu last year and I love it. Takes a bit of getting used to, but there is always here on the forum to help if you get stuck. I'm from the UK too.
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 11:25 am
Just Joined

tartantbird is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey like the handle Dogbreath. lol.

Yes- had spent time browsing on the site several months ago. Certainly plenty of advice available. Thanks for the reply. cheers
Old Sep 22nd 2014, 12:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

mikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond reputemikemike has a reputation beyond repute

livingincebforums has great archive material