Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Heavey Duty Residential Security Doors

Heavey Duty Residential Security Doors

Old Sep 12th 2016, 2:24 pm
Just Joined

ricardo99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Heavey Duty Residential Security Doors

Hi All,
Does anyone know where you can source high quality Heavy Duty Steel Security Doors? Preferably in Mindanao but Manila if all else fails?
Reason is I’m buying a Codo in Davao City which will be completed the end of next year and I’ve request a number of modification to the standard build.
Because I work abroad a lot of 3 month contracts the property will be potential empty for a long time hence I wish to enhance security and one of my main mods is to have a Heavy Duty Steel Security Door to the main entrance (I’m also think of steel shutters on the Balcony’s, but as I’m on the 9th & top floor this may be a little excessive?).
I don’t trust the builder to get me a decent door as I recon they will just put in a cheap piece of crap an over bill me, so I want to source this myself for their installation.
So anyone have any experience in this field?