BPI Accounts disappeared

Old Nov 3rd 2016, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BPI Accounts disappeared

[QUOTE=mikemike;12094691After two days BPI express not even sent acknowledgement of my e-mail[/QUOTE]They will not, best to put a tracer on your email and then send them that showing that they have opened it along with the email requesting the conformation and a request for the name of the manager in-charge of internet operations. I got an immediate acknowledgement of my 4 month ago email but no name of the divot in charge.
Old Nov 4th 2016, 1:18 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Admittedly i've not had to email BPI Europe since April, but every email answer I got had a named person on it. Most dealings were with Jane Dizon and initially with Serge - no surname.
I just put in large letters at top of email "For the Attn of .."
TBH I've always had a response to any emails, sometimes within an hour or so , other times within a day. If I had a problem others seem to have with responses then I'd Skype them and talk direct.
I agree it's bad form not to respond but at least if you ask for a read receipt, you can prove your email was opened. I think the main problem is they seem NOT to have individual email addys - all emails go to BPINoy - so it's possible the Filipino "nothing to do with me" attitude sometimes prevails!
Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

Bazza070958 is an unknown quantity at this point

A couple of weeks ago i never had an associated account showing so I could not make a transfer. I emailed BPI London and all was sorted within 5 mins.
Old Nov 11th 2016, 11:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Stokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond reputeStokkevn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stokkevn
You will keep getting these requests, I have now had 3 sets, I have filled in forms, attached required bits and returned it to them. They then claimed they did not receive it so I last time I just sent them the email tracer showing that they had opened the email and a strongly wirded email querying their capability to look after my money as they obviously could not look after a bunch of A4 paper. They came back and told me I had to send it by post to an address in Makati. They were advised that I did not work for them and if they wanted something sent by their internal post get their little boys to send it. Silence since then
I have received yet another request today for Customer Update Information despite conformation on 2nd November that they had received all info required. It seems like that all info received before has been lost, misplaced or ignored.
Old Nov 12th 2016, 1:12 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enough, received request for Customer Info for my wife! Sent 18 Oct from BPI Europe to our address here in Consolacion.Suppose i'd better get on with it.They asked me back in March!