Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Philippines
Reload this Page >

Anyone in Cebu Philippines?

Anyone in Cebu Philippines?

Old Mar 23rd 2008, 9:23 am
Just Joined

mattwilkie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone in Cebu Philippines?

Hi Just looking to link up with other Expats around the Philippine islands. Im currently back in the UK until around June but heading back to my home in Cebu after then. Also anyone with business ventures/ideas they want to share or looking for a partner.
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:12 pm
Just Joined

World Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone in Cebu Philippines?

Originally Posted by mattwilkie
Hi Just looking to link up with other Expats around the Philippine islands. Im currently back in the UK until around June but heading back to my home in Cebu after then. Also anyone with business ventures/ideas they want to share or looking for a partner.
Hi i lived in the Philippines for 7 months last year and a few months of that was in Cebu. We will be moving back but to Ozamiz City sometime!!
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

mattwilkie is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you get on Lic?
Old Mar 28th 2008, 11:38 pm
Just Joined

World Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really niceWorld Traveller is just really nice

Originally Posted by mattwilkie
Do you get on Lic?

Do you mean the site? yes on there!!

What about you as your name seems fimiliar?

Last edited by World Traveller; Mar 28th 2008 at 11:45 pm.