Alpro soya milk

Old Jan 11th 2013, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Anita Quigley is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Alpro soya milk

Hi everyone, wondered if you could help please. I desperately need to find somewhere where I can buy Alpro soya milk. Does anyone know of anywhere in Manila and if not, do you know of a brand name that has a very similar taste to Alpro?

Thanks
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

piero is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Alpro soya milk

sorry no help . you could ask local instead of online
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:48 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anita Quigley
Hi everyone, wondered if you could help please. I desperately need to find somewhere where I can buy Alpro soya milk. Does anyone know of anywhere in Manila and if not, do you know of a brand name that has a very similar taste to Alpro?

Thanks
Welcome to BE
Sorry I can't help as I'm not in the Philippines, but hopefully one of the local posters will have an idea for you.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

nice 1 pollyana its dated a few weeks ago......................lets hope not a child needs that milk
Old Jan 19th 2013, 4:01 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by piero
nice 1 pollyana its dated a few weeks ago......................lets hope not a child needs that milk
On my calendar its actually 9 days ago.

However, its hardly the way to encourage people to use the forum is it? Humour is all very well but you weren't exactly welcoming, were you?
Old Jan 19th 2013, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Anita I cannot help with the particular brand, that you are asking about; but I can assure you that soy "milk" is available here.
I live in Cebu, and White Gold in North Reclamation Area, have always sold it. I have seen it in SM on occasions too.
You have to look for it, and there is never a huge supply of it. Just like plain baked beans.
Good Luck sorry I can't help for Manila.
Old Jan 19th 2013, 9:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

tropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond reputetropicofcancer has a reputation beyond repute

Just a thought; give your nearest "Robinson's" a try. They have many hard to get items. Sadly though, they tend to be a little on the pricey side.
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

our little boy is happy with the SM brand
Old Feb 10th 2013, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

WHISKYSPRITE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anita Quigley

Thanks
hi, my husband has been offered a position in Subic area, though we will stay in Manila for first two weeks, can I ask you how you find the phillipine girls are towards your hubbie? I have read on here that they are like vultures desperate to bag a western man for his money , even whilst the wife is out with him ! Does this really happen? I don't think I could bare to have someone be this disrespectful towards me ! Thanks for reply