Very Sad Day Today

Old Dec 8th 2009, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Very Sad Day Today

Ros is much better now she's gone back to work and has stuff to keep herself busy.
i've been out cycling and kayaking on karapiro to stop myself dwelling on it.
Youngest son is home today from school camp so we can make a fuss of him to
make us feel better.
Thanks for asking
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I am so glad.
I dont understand how hard it must be, but i could imagine. Its hard without them around. The thought of it being endless (potentially) could be more than i could take.
I hope you manage to arrange a visit in the near future and get to chat regular.
take care

Psycho x
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:49 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by colandros
Ros is much better now she's gone back to work and has stuff to keep herself busy.
i've been out cycling and kayaking on karapiro to stop myself dwelling on it.
Youngest son is home today from school camp so we can make a fuss of him to
make us feel better.
Thanks for asking
Big hugs, happy home comings for youngest son!
B x
Old Dec 9th 2009, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

He ducked for cover when he got home as he
was soon overwhelmed at being loved up
Old Dec 9th 2009, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Psychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to beholdPsychopandy is a splendid one to behold

I hope you didnt start in front of his mates!! i have noticed that trying to give em a little kiss in front of their pals really cramps their style
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

He ducked for cover when he got home as he
was soon overwhelmed at being loved up
I can just see that.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 5:41 pm
We're HERE!!!

Kija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond reputeKija has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about this difficult time can't imagine how that must be like. Glad to hear you're both keeping busy, it always helps to keep busy. I really hope things get easier for you.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

thank you.
Things are ok now but the house does seem stangely empty.
i guess it'll just take a little getting used to
Old Dec 12th 2009, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

thank you.
Things are ok now but the house does seem stangely empty.
i guess it'll just take a little getting used to
If your house is still feelin empty in the new year let me know - i have a spare child that could fill up a large gap !!

an afternoon with him and you will be glad of the peace x