Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

Almost two years on and.........friendships are hard to come by!!!!

Almost two years on and.........friendships are hard to come by!!!!

Old Jun 23rd 2012, 8:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: In and out of Life

Originally Posted by john and julie
Hello Joan,

We left the Uk late last year when my other half was 4 months pregnant. I attended an aunties funeral and wwas lucky enough to see mum leave intensive care and return home. Since this time we were blessed with a beautiful baby girl in the N.Shore hospital. I have bumped into 3 new pom couples in New world shopping and followed up here having tea and biccies and getting to know each other on the spot. I deal in shaping infrastructure and Julie is a tranportation engineer. We have travelled the world as individuals and will settle here for good and build an eco house....there is a book coming here !!...........so, your'e more than welcome to come over for a cuppa, we are renting the house Pamela stephenson grew up in. (Billy Conollys wife). You can get me on [email protected] are just up from Takapuna beach at Hauraki corner........never short of friends round here !!!.........bring the jaffa cakes with you !!
What lovely people you sound, can see why you have made friends..wish I lived close I would invite you around for dinner,but we are in oz.