9 Years...

Old Dec 13th 2014, 6:12 am
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 Years...

I've been busy building an upcycled greenhouse.

Getting there.

Old Dec 13th 2014, 9:51 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Nice
Old Dec 13th 2014, 8:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Your greenhouse is better than some of the rentals and $1m houses in Auckland.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 12:09 am
Nz

moving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond reputemoving2NZ2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Lol you could rent that out!
Old Dec 16th 2014, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

SSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond reputeSSky has a reputation beyond repute

I'll have to post a photo of our greenhouse that the hubby built from old window frames in 2008. It's done us proud for years and we have had tons of produce out of it.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 9:24 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Bo-Jangles
Originally Posted by moving2NZ2013
Lol you could rent that out!
Victorian Villa.
Old Jan 13th 2015, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Trinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant futureTrinamch has a brilliant future

thanks for your wonderful update. we were hoping to move to Wellington this time last year but my Hubby had some health issues and couldn't fly and the job he'd been offered was lost. I keep hoping and dreaming about getting there eventually, but I am afraid it may just be a dream. I love that you have embrace 'the good life'. my parents moved from California to Devon when I was small and my parents did the same... wishing much joy in your life in New Zealand.
Old Jan 13th 2015, 8:41 pm
Happy in Wellington

RobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond reputeRobClubley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Trinamch
thanks for your wonderful update. we were hoping to move to Wellington this time last year but my Hubby had some health issues and couldn't fly and the job he'd been offered was lost. I keep hoping and dreaming about getting there eventually, but I am afraid it may just be a dream. I love that you have embrace 'the good life'. my parents moved from California to Devon when I was small and my parents did the same... wishing much joy in your life in New Zealand.
Thankyou! I hope it works out for you.

The chicks are growing up. This one can't stay as he likes to "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" all day. We're not allowed roosters!!

Janine the chicken went exploring over next door's fence and got eaten by their dogs, silly bird!

How's this for Saturday evening entertainment - at a friend's paddock collecting horse poo!!

Old May 12th 2015, 12:01 am
Happy in Wellington

Hmm some of the pics have disappeared. Probably something to do with them being on Facebook.

Anyway sad news - we lost Noodle our beloved eight year-old spoodle dog last week.

It wasn't entirely unexpected as she has had epilepsy and grand-mal seizures for most of her life but she after being well for nearly two years she suddenly had a cluster of seizures which escalated throughout the night to the point where she wasn't coming out of them before the next one hit.

The overnight vet and then our vet did all that they could but in the end we had to make that horrible decision to have her put to sleep. The seizures had sent her blind and she was in obvious pain, so it was the kindest thing.
We buried her in the garden with her favourite toy duck. RIP Noodle.

Otherwise things are going well. Melanie is doing maths tutoring from home, producing stuff from the garden and making jams and chutneys. Amongst many other things!

Old May 12th 2015, 12:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

To my knowledge, nothing has been removed this end. Do you mean that a pic link to a FB photo does not work please or something techy along those lines? If so, I'll flag that.

I am so sorry to read that you have lost your wee Noodle dog Rob. We do so love our pets don't we. They have a huge place in our hearts.

I remember when you first had her. She was a lovely looking curly girl.

You gave her eight great years love. Just sorry it was not longer for you all.

ps - I just love the pic of her giving you a loving lick to your face. It's a smile photo.
Old May 12th 2015, 12:31 am
Happy in Wellington

Thanks I think we gave her a full and happy life despite her faulty brain

Yes links to pictures hosted on Facebook. They have extremely long and complicated looking URLs and I suspect that things change at the Facebook side after posting the links and they break. I'm sure it's the Facebook side not here.
Old May 12th 2015, 6:55 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

It's easy to see why you loved Noodle. Especially moving is the photo of her licking your face, you have a lovely smile.

BTW those jams and chutneys look delicious.
Old May 12th 2015, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Hazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond reputeHazelnut has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so sorry about Noodle, she obviously had a very happy life with you and looks a really smiley dog.
Old May 14th 2015, 10:09 am
Dorset to Dunedin

Fooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond reputeFooferfish has a reputation beyond repute

Always good to hear from an old member , congrats on surviving 😜 nice post me old mate.
Old May 19th 2015, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

partnersincrime is an unknown quantity at this point

Fab post, thanks for taking the time. I am just at the very beginning of my journey & its great to read others experiences.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.