5 Yrs 2 Months in..

Old Jun 16th 2016, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold
Default 5 Yrs 2 Months in..

Hi all, and some who remember me lol..

So, after a few years now, all is very well.. I could bore you all night but will keep it short
Don't know what to report on really except my life has changed for the better..
A long story but from the start it went wrong (she cheated on me whilst still in the uk, after a month into me being here on my own waiting for her and the two kids)..If that makes sense..
It turns out I have my lad here who is now just 17.. What a reward for me to have deciding to stay back then.. Im with an Amazing Kiwi girl. We live in Kirwee, just outside ChCh and have a small life sentence block.. Couldn't ask for better views of the Alps from our Spa on the deck..

I can honestly say I have changed in so many ways, whether that's because ive aged or if this location has done this. Who knows..

I do of course miss people but have found that when I do go back, and its not often now, I have to run around after them, they are not fussed that I have travelled to them.. Anyway, I now miss where grew up more than anything but wouldn't live there again for the world.

As for NZ.. Like most I turned to this site to pick peoples views, advice etc and found that no one can paint a picture of somewhere as your perceptions are not the same as anyone else's/ Although I did find this site to be very honest and helpful.

I wont rattle on for much more so I will leave you with this..
I have made the most of my good and the bad times, found more positives than negatives, met some real fantastic people who I can call good friends who are so genuinely honest and just "Good buggers"..

Here's to growing old in a fantastic part of the world..
Gary
Old Jun 16th 2016, 8:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Yrs 2 Months in..

Great to hear how you're getting on Gary. Despite the initial bumpy start you've made the best of things. Good on you and pleased to hear that it's all working out well. Keep up the good work
Old Jun 16th 2016, 8:54 pm
She'll be right

Pom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond reputePom_Chch has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Wessa, sounds like you've got it sussed.

I have friends who live in Darfield, lovely part of Canterbury out that way. Those mountain views

All the best for the future!
Old Jun 19th 2016, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

j19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond reputej19fmm has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely to hear your happy news, carry on enjoying your life
Old Jun 24th 2016, 5:00 am
jmh
BE Forum Addict

jmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond reputejmh has a reputation beyond repute

Life sentence block!
Nice update