5 Years in

Old May 13th 2014, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 Years in

Hello everyone, Sorry I have not been on in a while I guess life got in the way

Well that was us in NZ 5 years past on Dec 9th of last years and what a fast 5 years it has been. We became NZ citizens on March 5th of this year and are super excited about that fact. Though my daughter will tell you she is a Kiwi anyway so it doesn't really matter LOL, she certainly does not sound Scottish that is for sure.

We still love NZ very much and love living in New Plymouth, We love the area and have made some amazing friends here. There is always something on or somewhere to go every week, I feel like sometimes we never stop. OF course having a dancer as a daughter keeps me busy too, she has dancing 4 days of the week after school, she lives and breathes it.

The only thing that I actually hate is that we have no International airport in NP and it is a almost 5 hour drive to get to Auck. We were in Melbourne in March and it was $1200 for the 3 of us in flights from NP to AUK so we chose to drive up a few days earlier and see some of Auck and we still saved half of that 1200 and got a few days more holiday.

After all that though I would move again, I am not looking to leave NP or NZ but I always think never say never, I would happily live in Australia if a job came up for Gary there. I would try anything once The only thing I am 100% certain of is that we will never ever live in the UK again, heck we have not been back once, every year we say we will but then book a trip to Disney or Australia or something, much more fun.

Moving here has been the best thing we have ever done, for our family anyway, we have all settled so well and love our life.

Anyway enough of the ramble
Old May 15th 2014, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

sghall is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 5 Years in

Enjoyed reading your review, we are moving to new zealand all being well before next March and considering new plymouth to move to and have even been looking at inglewood where u are from. In two minds about the north shore or new plymouth so good to read your opinion 5 years on!
Old May 16th 2014, 9:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

CarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond reputeCarolineSwan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 5 Years in

If you ever have any questions about Inglewood feel free to ask. We have loved staying here so so much, it has a fabulous little community and only 12 minutes to town.