4 months in!

Old Jan 20th 2011, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

mumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura aboutmumbee2 has a spectacular aura about
Default 4 months in!

Well we have been here 4 months exactly and tomorrow we move into our own house has been an adventure getting in but we do with great joy and gladness! well mega excitment any way. The house is fabulous but being brand new you would expect it to be. ( though the builders still have some finishing off to do!) We have been living in a motel for the last 4 months and it has been tough especially for the children as no garden to play in and very few children around especially since Christmas ( i've been ill for last 2 weeks and son was ill all over Christmas.) We have made some amazing friends whilst here they started thier journey living here at the motel so we have shared the beginning of our life journey - they know who they are thank you for all the support over the last few weeks!

So really life begins - school in a few days time and all the fun of registering them - for the first time they will both be in different schools and all the problems that causes!! Husband will have further to travel each day but still is travelling on the train which he enjoys ( better than the M6 north bound any time) Work is going interestingly for him may have the opportunty to work for a different company on the same project or move to another project but staying with the current company - has to make a decision by a week on Wednesday. For me getting the house sorted is the priorty and this begins tomorrow with all our household stuff finally joining us in NZ once that started and the kids are settled into school will start to think more seriously about what to do with all this time on my hands volunteering or paid work but that could take a little time to process my think I am in no big hurry!!!

so here is to life in it fullest i am ready to grasp it head on and lead all the way!

Marion
Old Jan 23rd 2011, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

cleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to allcleverchap is a name known to all
Default Re: 4 months in!

Carl did mention the fun and games you guys have had with the house and papaerwork!! Good to know you're still enjoying yourselves and everything is going well