Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > NZ Update
Reload this Page >

2 years in NZ...and still happy!

2 years in NZ...and still happy!

Old Oct 19th 2012, 5:00 am
Just Joined

ElleF is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2 years in NZ...and still happy!

Hey everyone,

my husband and I have been in NZ for two whole years now, having moved from the UK in 2010. And we are still having a great time! We live on the Shore in Auckland and we love it. We were very fortunate to find jobs we like and meet people that made us feel welcome. So it's all good, thank you NZ

Still, it would be great to meet even more people and make more friends, especially on the Shore. So if anyone fancies coffee, or having lunch, get in touch!!

Take care x
Old Oct 20th 2012, 8:41 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2 years in NZ...and still happy!

Glad to hear, i'll bet its flown by though.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 9:07 pm
Just Joined

Mel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant futureMel Juer has a brilliant future

Hi Elle
We are also on the north shore, got here 6 weeks ago from the UK. My husband, me and 2 teenagers!! I am working, hubbie still looking but hopefully not for much longer. Also up for drinks somewhere local.... do let us know. Mel
Old Nov 8th 2012, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Hi been here for 3.5 years and yes the time has flown. Always up for a coffee and a chat Just give me a shout!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

lisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond reputelisamct has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also on the Shore now and would be happy to meet up for coffee, lunch...whatever.