2 weeks in ChCh!

Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

sandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nicesandra arnott is just really nice
Default Re: 2 weeks in ChCh!

Hi to all of you,hope to meet most of uses at Vicki but if anyone want to meet before that would be great going stir crazy at times with just the same people to talk to.I work nights so the only time is afternoon,im 54 years old have 2 grown up kids and three grankids.
Old Jul 30th 2011, 9:13 pm
Just Joined

JennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant futureJennyV has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2 weeks in ChCh!

Hi Jen, I was wondering if you could offer me a bit of advice? My hubbie is an engineering geologist and has been having interviews about working in christchurch as part of the rebuild - he loves the idea of such a different project. I have reservations though about the quality of life myself and my children would have in christchurch with the current situation. I have a 1 and a 3 year old, and just found out am expecting 3rd (!) so need to be sure there's going to be enough for us to do etc. Could you possibly give me an idea of what life is like there now and what it's like for young children? Feel free to pm me. I'll be very grateful for any advice!