2 weeks in ChCh!

Old Jun 19th 2011, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2 weeks in ChCh!

OK people here's the deal. I am planning a meet up and coffee at a place called After the Red Verandah in Linwood on Thursday or Friday of this week at 11am. It's on the corner of Worcester Street and Tancred Street in Linwood. I live next door so if anyone wants to come back for coffee after we've had coffee you are most welcome. Please let me know if you are interested.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:35 am
Just Joined

jen.andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Debbi****
OK people here's the deal. I am planning a meet up and coffee at a place called After the Red Verandah in Linwood on Thursday or Friday of this week at 11am. It's on the corner of Worcester Street and Tancred Street in Linwood. I live next door so if anyone wants to come back for coffee after we've had coffee you are most welcome. Please let me know if you are interested.
Hi, that sounds fine, either day is good for me. Unfortunately I will have my two terrors in tow as their dad is at work. Will the place be ok with kids? Otherwise, love to see you there. Jen
Old Jun 20th 2011, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Hi it would be great to see you. It seems quite a child friendly place. Shirl (who I've not yet met) is coming then too. See you on Thursday at 11am
Old Jun 20th 2011, 6:50 am
Just Joined

geordielasstoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me in as well. I can't get confirmation of when my container will be delivered so they'll have to come another day.
How are we all going to recognise each other?
Sharon
Old Jun 20th 2011, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

Um, don't know how we will recognise each other. My husband and I are in our early/mid forties, I have red hair, my husband has brown hair. I will be with Shirl and Jen.Andy without Andy (at work) but with children.

Last edited by Debbie2NZ; Jun 20th 2011 at 9:11 am. Reason: It made more sense 2nd time round !
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:21 am
Just Joined

I'm 40 5'2" long blond hair.
Sharon
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

OK, see you there. Thursday at 11am. Please phone me on the mobile phone number I PM'd to you if you can't locate me/us when you arrive.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:33 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to come but scheduled to work that day. Some other time maybe?
Looks like I'll be getting much less work next month due to the quakes so more likely to be free then
Old Jun 20th 2011, 9:41 pm
Just Joined

jen.andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Debbi****
OK, see you there. Thursday at 11am. Please phone me on the mobile phone number I PM'd to you if you can't locate me/us when you arrive.
I'll be the stressed looking 30yr old (but looks way older!) with blond hair and a two year old boy and a 1 yr old girl (you will probably hear us before you see us!)
Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

We should all wear a red carnation or something just so we all look a bit more daft weighing up everyone in there to see if it's one of us!
Old Jun 21st 2011, 4:03 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in next time. Due to quake damage I've now got quite a bit of time off- albeit Friday onwards
Suppose it's too late to change it to this Friday
Old Jun 21st 2011, 7:57 am
Just Joined

My container's coming on Friday so I couldn't make it then instead.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 11:26 am
Queen of the Underworld

Originally Posted by geordielasstoo
My container's coming on Friday so I couldn't make it then instead.
That's ok, I was only joking
Good luck with the container, it feels so much more like home when you have all your belongings here. Hope you're coping ok with tonight's rumblings.
Old Jun 21st 2011, 10:11 pm
Just Joined

Yes we're ok but they frighten my youngest a bit so she was in our bed again last night. The 13 year old slept through them - typical teenager! Hope everyone else is ok.
Old Jun 22nd 2011, 2:36 am
Forum Regular

I'll be there with Shirl at 11am tomorrow as arranged albeit my husband had now ducked out of ladies coffee morning. Who knew ? You're all still welcome to come back to mine afterwards but please 'rug up' in that Kiwi style as we have very little in the way of heating at our cold house !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.