2 Months In

Old Mar 23rd 2011, 8:07 am
www.hyperreality.net

Shingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant futureShingi has a brilliant future
Default 2 Months In

Hi everyone, we're still looking for a job for my husband. Getting too used to being on the West Coast, but unfortunately no I.T. jobs here at the moment. We've started to look in Wellington and may even consider Auckland. Not ideal as my husbands parents on on the South Island.

We started a blog when we arrived in January if anyone is interested in having a look what we've been up to so far! www.hyperreality.net
this blog is mainly for my family and friends back in the UK and is only based on our personal experiences. Alot of the places we've visited we've only stayed briefly so apologies in advance if we haven't done your hometown justice, no offence meant at all.

Despite all the dramas we are loving it here and don't want to be back on the plane in July. Fingers crossed we find that job offer soon as we've risked everything to come over here.

Loving NZ, loving the people and loving the West Coast!!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 9:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 Months In

Hi there.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful blog.

You may not realise but you can link your blog into your profile so it shows each time you post. That way everyone gets to share all the time