1 year in...

Old Jul 20th 2015, 8:25 am
Just Joined

emmawoo77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1 year in...

Hi all,

we moved to NZ a year ago on the 17th July. It has been a wild ride - not least right from the off when we landed and found out the plane not far behind us had been shot down just after we had flown the same route on the same airline.

We have settled in Piha, on the west coast of Auckland and are still rollercoastering about the whole thing. I work for the Government and my OH is a SAHD. Our boys love it (2 and 4). We have recently been filmed by the BBC as we first came over in 2013 with Wanted Down Under. They have just done a revisited which was a great cause for reflection. We are now looking at how we can go home for next summer (we've missed Glasto and Cornwall!) but still get our permanent residency as we will be out of NZ at the point of two years.

All in all it's been a wild ride and we are still feeling very new but happy when the sun shines x
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 year in...

How long will you be in the UK for, during summer

I think you can apply for PR via NZ House in London. If not, just get an extension of your variation of travel conditions so that you can apply for PR when you return to NZ
Old Jul 20th 2015, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 year in...

Congratulations