1 week update!

Old Aug 25th 2012, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Trish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really niceTrish M is just really nice
Smile 1 week update!

We've been here a week now (arrived here last Friday afternoon) and over the jet-lag.

I've met up with my new boss and some work colleagues and they're great. I was totally overwhelmed by my new place of work but can't wait to start.

Eva started school on Wednesday and has settled right in. I've been doing the school run on foot and feel like I'd lost a few pounds by walking up and down them North Shore hills several times per day as I do not have wheels yet.

I've joined a gym and have been twice, did yoga for the first time in my life and could not move very much afterwards.

I found the car I want to buy, have test driven it (after a few others) and my lovely sister-in-law haggled the price down. I go to sign the paperwork tomorrow. The dealer has agreed to deliver it to my house too.

I bought a bargain satnav at Noel Leeming's today and am very pleased with myself.

To top it off I received an e-mail from NZIS approving us for permanent residency in principle.

So all in all a pretty good week
Old Aug 25th 2012, 11:44 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1 week update!

glad everything is falling nicely into place
Old Aug 26th 2012, 7:42 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

lucky you, glad you are settling in and look forward to reading more updates soon.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 12:57 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I know how much this all means to you and the bruv.
Onwards and upwards for you all.