WHERE TO POST ITEMS FOR SALE?

Old Jan 16th 2014, 12:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute
Default WHERE TO POST ITEMS FOR SALE?

Hi

Bakedbean or one of the other moderators - can you please tell me where to post items for sale on the forum.

I thought I saw a section once before but now I can't find it.

We're trying to sell our house in Scotland at the moment and I thought I'd put it on here. Also thinking of selling our Sing car now that I'm working full time in Malaysia.

Any guidance much appreciated!

Bocat
Old Jan 16th 2014, 1:00 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHERE TO POST ITEMS FOR SALE?

I think you need Classifieds...it's up on the Blue bar above. You can also add a Classifieds link under your name....err can't remember how you do it but if you get stuck, I'll find out.

I think you can probably also put a link under your signature. I might have to check that. Anyway that should keep you busy for 5 minutes

Last edited by bakedbean; Jan 16th 2014 at 1:03 pm. Reason: Bloody autocorrect
Old Jan 16th 2014, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute

Doh!! How did I miss that?!

Thank you lovely BB!
Old Jan 16th 2014, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

BB - sorry to bother you again.

Do you know if ads get checked by the mods before they go live?

I've just posted it and it said it was successful - but it's not showing up...

Anyhoo - I'm off to bed. I'll try and sort it tomorrow night.
Old Jan 16th 2014, 3:14 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bocat
BB - sorry to bother you again.

Do you know if ads get checked by the mods before they go live?

I've just posted it and it said it was successful - but it's not showing up...

Anyhoo - I'm off to bed. I'll try and sort it tomorrow night.
Yes, they have to be checked by Admin before they go live so there can be a few hours wait sometimes, sorry.
Old Jan 19th 2014, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

It's up there now - thank you!
Old Jan 19th 2014, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bocat
Hi

Bakedbean or one of the other moderators - can you please tell me where to post items for sale on the forum.

I thought I saw a section once before but now I can't find it.

We're trying to sell our house in Scotland at the moment and I thought I'd put it on here. Also thinking of selling our Sing car now that I'm working full time in Malaysia.

Any guidance much appreciated!

Bocat
Blimey! Lots of movement on your end. Hope you guys have a brilliant time in East Ledang.

I'm sure your estate agent back home will use rightmove and the others. But good move for international ads.

Yes the loving Singer car. We try to flock ours as well. So far not a lot of luck thanks to the swift policy change in the early 2013. We been invited to join the PR boat recently but quickly shelf it. We realised that's a huge financial implication will apply to us. Owning a car (freehold) is one of the issue where you can't drive a Malaysian car in Singer.

All the best.