Thinking of Nusajaya

Old Apr 27th 2013, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

HCA13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Thinking of Nusajaya

We are a family with 3 young kids (7,5&2yrs) thinking of moving to Nusajaya. I would be working in S'pore (district 5) and the advantages of Nusajaya are obvious - larger property, more space, cheaper etc, we also like the idea of Marlborough College. Have got a few questions that I can't find concrete answers to so far!!

- How do most people commute?! Would we need 2 cars - 1 for me to get to work and 1 for wife and kids? This seems counter productive as far as finances are concerned.

- Is there anyone out there with kids at Marlborough? What's the feedback?

- I read a rumour about a water taxi service starting from Puteri Harbour to S'pore...was this just a rumour?

- Are there any families already in Nusajaya who can give a bit of insight into daily life there?!

Thanks in advance!
Old Apr 28th 2013, 2:36 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thinking of Nusajaya

Hi there and welcome to the forum

There are a number of existing and lively topics already on the subject in both the Malaysia section and the Singapore section on here. Either pan down both forums to look, or you can do a search (search button is on top right) for Nusajaya.

I'm in Penang so cannot help very much, but we do have LOTS of posters in Nusajaya and those thinking about it on this forum, so help is at hand.