Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Malaysia > Nusajaya - Iskandar - Johor
Reload this Page >

Removal Company for the Move from Singapore to Nusajaya & More Questions!

Removal Company for the Move from Singapore to Nusajaya & More Questions!

Old May 2nd 2012, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Removal Company for the Move from Singapore to Nusajaya & More Questions!

Can anyone recommend a good removal company who can do our move from Singapore to Nusajaya (including any necessary Customs & Immigration requirements).

Does anyone know of any storage facilities near Nusajaya? We are moving to a temporary rental for a few months and might not be able to fit everything in there.

And lastly - and probably my most bizarre question to date - does anyone know (or know where I should look to find out) whether we can bring our wee hamsters over with us?!

Thanks.

Bocat
Old May 2nd 2012, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

ex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond reputeex reg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Removal Company for the Move from Singapore to Nusajaya & More Questions!

Try 'Helping Hand'.
Give them a ring.
We always use them for moves in Singapore but don't know if they will move to Malaysia.
They are very helpful and careful with furniture.
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of
Default Re: Removal Company for the Move from Singapore to Nusajaya & More Questions!

Congrat Bocat! You finally make the move. Leisure farm or East ledang?
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud ofHarlow Lad has much to be proud of

We going to visit both sites this coming Saturday. Can't wait!
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond reputeBocat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks ex reg - I've e-mailed them to get some details. (Although I'll probably have to follow up with a call as I find companies really bad at responding to e-mails here!)

Harlow Lad - yes finally making the move. I have butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. Hope we're doing the right thing - but hey - at the end of the day we can always move back to Singapore if it doesn't work out.

We'll be staying temporarily in Leisure Farm but going through the buying process at East Ledang.

Let me know how you get on with your visits this weekend. We changed our minds every time we went over and it's taken us about 6 months to make a decision!!
Old May 3rd 2012, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bocat
Thanks ex reg - I've e-mailed them to get some details. (Although I'll probably have to follow up with a call as I find companies really bad at responding to e-mails here!)

Harlow Lad - yes finally making the move. I have butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. Hope we're doing the right thing. We changed our minds every time we went over and it's taken us about 6 months to make a decision!!
Good luck, am sure you are making the right decision, based on your posts and logic.

Might see you in Malaysia soon too
Old May 3rd 2012, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Thanks RedDragon. Hope to meet you eventually. Think we should all have a BE Forum meetup soon!
Old May 4th 2012, 9:32 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks RedDragon. Hope to meet you eventually. Think we should all have a BE Forum meetup soon!
Oh do start up a thread
Old May 5th 2012, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Good luck Bocat. Cant wait to hear all about your move and the adjustment.
Old May 6th 2012, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Harlow Lad - yes finally making the move. I have butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. Hope we're doing the right thing - but hey - at the end of the day we can always move back to Singapore if it doesn't work out.

We'll be staying temporarily in Leisure Farm but going through the buying process at East Ledang.

Let me know how you get on with your visits this weekend. We changed our minds every time we went over and it's taken us about 6 months to make a decision!!

You will be fine in nasujaya. Well you definitely need a car there. That's nothing there yet except some new build empty shop near east ledang.

We already make up our mind. Leisure farm is it! There are completely different concept. We like leisure farm because it's a bit quieter there. And the newly launched bayou creek design is hands down compare to the east ledang design. It's a bit pricy than east ledang but a bit bigger.

And the second link yesterday (Vesak day) is alright, not as everyone said its going to be pack. Told us 45mins from admiralty to leisure farm.

Keep us update how's your move.
Old May 12th 2012, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Nemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really nice

Hi Harlow Lad you are not from Harlow in Essex UK?
Old May 12th 2012, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Nemodot
Hi Harlow Lad you are not from Harlow in Essex UK?
Yes I'm from Harlow, Essex.
Old May 12th 2012, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

RedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond reputeRedDragon2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harlow Lad
Yes I'm from Harlow, Essex.
Not far from North Weald

Tally Ho
Old May 13th 2012, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RedDragon2008
Not far from North Weald

Tally Ho
Yes in the neck of woods.
Old May 13th 2012, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

Nemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really niceNemodot is just really nice

You will right at home in malaysia you can buy big furry dice to put in your car and get a wira, take the exaust off and add big spoilers and drive around blaring music out (local boy racers do that)...... make you feel at home!

I'm from the civilized town of Ongar next one to North Weald

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.