JB - Fabric and Tailor

Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

LanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud of
Default JB - Fabric and Tailor

Hi

I am looking for fabric and tailor (alteration) shops where I could buy some fabric and make a few more of my favourite blouses and suits ?

Please does any one out there know of a reliable fabric and alteration shop ?

I am looking at JB area, near the 1st and 2nd link to where I could access by bus.

Many thanks
Xx
Old Oct 20th 2013, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

LanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud ofLanternsB has much to be proud of
Default Re: JB - Fabric and Tailor

Sorry I forgot to add... I am looking for a tailor who makes female clothes.
Old Oct 21st 2013, 12:47 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi. I've shifted this into the new Johor section on here, as it's to do with JB. Hope that's OK
Old Oct 21st 2013, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

Not a problem.