consultants who are worth their salt?

Old Jun 2nd 2014, 9:42 am
Just Joined

dogtail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default consultants who are worth their salt?

Considering to plan the move early 2015: -very useful threads (thnx Baked Bean)... I think I understand most of it though as a Singapore EP not sure that the Malaysian car commute is cost effective at 20 SGD extra per day as opposed to older Japanese second hand car from Singapore for 5 years or so... I wondered overall if there is any reliable consultant who can take care of everything or most of it...visa (MM2H); automatic cards (MAC etc) to avoid passport stamps; help with renting then buying a property in Nusanjaya; getting a maid and perhaps a driver (or perhaps initially a taxi service...) might not be prohibitive overall... It seems to me there is some mileage in paying extra for elements including a consultant (?) to get it off the ground compared to the high rental in Singapore and it looks like the quality of life should be better if I can travel off peak... any advice on this possibility or any of the factors listed. (Note I have been most of the threads already so a lot of this is covered elsewhere but your own experience would be valuable ...ideally I 'd would love to speak to someone later if that can be arranged)..
Old Jun 2nd 2014, 1:10 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: consultants who are worth their salt?

Hi and welcome to the forum

Will leave most questions for the Nusajaya experts/residents to answer but I seem to recall a discussion on here re MM2H and I think consensus of opinion was that it was not needed if you're just thinking about commuting to and fro Singapore-Malaysia and with MACS card, but......will leave for others to discuss.

On the other hand if you're thinking of living in Malaysia forever and want an agent to do everything for you (and why not) you can check out the MM2H government site and look under the tab for the officially approved agents and maybe find one down there in Johor. I'm sure there must be some.