Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:36 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Originally Posted by debbiemc
only just seen this mandi, well done and congratulations, fantastic news eh!!!!!! see poor old lynne hasnt heard from QNC yet, hope i'm not waiting as long, she must be tearing her hair out!

anyway, well done again,

chat soon

debs x
Thanks Debs, I'm still waiting on the QNC, it's been 4 months now! they said last week that they are now looking at August applications (me and amanda76 were July!) and hopefully mine would be assessed in the next 5-10 days, that was the 13th oct (that was 11 days ago!)

When did you send off your application?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Thanks Debs, I'm still waiting on the QNC, it's been 4 months now! they said last week that they are now looking at August applications (me and amanda76 were July!) and hopefully mine would be assessed in the next 5-10 days, that was the 13th oct (that was 11 days ago!)

When did you send off your application?
10 days ago!!! not much hope for me then is there!!

verification was sent in august and then i sent the QNC1 form a week last friday, thought it was supposed to be sorted after acouple of days after they recieve it yeah right!!

its not such a rush for me as you guys cos weve got to go to court for the kids etc etc and that could take up to the end of march to finalise! 1st date, 2 weeks today.

you must be chuffed to bits. what i dont get is, i thought you couldnt be granted a visa without skills assess! or did you already do full skills and not register yet?
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:45 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

i did full skill assessment after waiting a couple of months for my QNC reg to come, i got fed up of waiting hence going this route...........

i think mand did the full skill assessment from the off!! much more expensive the way me and mand have done it, but im chuffed that i made the decision to do full skill assessment as i would still be waiting and my application is now in!

its each individual circumstances......

good look deb lets hope you dont have the same dramas with QNC , cause you have enough on your plate! good luck
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amanda76
i did full skill assessment after waiting a couple of months for my QNC reg to come, i got fed up of waiting hence going this route...........

i think mand did the full skill assessment from the off!! much more expensive the way me and mand have done it, but im chuffed that i made the decision to do full skill assessment as i would still be waiting and my application is now in!

its each individual circumstances......

good look deb lets hope you dont have the same dramas with QNC , cause you have enough on your plate! good luck
thanks amanda, makes more sence now! well, i'm not going to let it get to me, like you say, i'll have enough on my plate in the coming months. good luck to you too, hope you get sorted soon, will try to give you some k

debs x
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thanks amanda, makes more sence now! well, i'm not going to let it get to me, like you say, i'll have enough on my plate in the coming months. good luck to you too, hope you get sorted soon, will try to give you some k

debs x
got to spread, will have to be an iou!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:39 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm waiting for my skills assessment.

I'm starting to think the worst coz it should have been here by now
Old Oct 25th 2005, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I'm waiting for my skills assessment.

I'm starting to think the worst coz it should have been here by now

come on, i keep checking for your "passed the skill assessment".................

it will be here soon, but the website says you can email them if you have been waiting more than three weeks??? dont know whether you have, i think so??

have they taken the money? i cant remember (brain like a sift!??sp!!)

good luck

amanda
Old Oct 25th 2005, 6:41 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

come on, i keep checking for your "passed the skill assessment".................

it will be here soon, but the website says you can email them if you have been waiting more than three weeks??? dont know whether you have, i think so??

have they taken the money? i cant remember (brain like a sift!??sp!!)

good luck

amanda
I sent mine 3 days after you on 3rd Oct. It was a modified assessment, as I am already registered with WA nurses board.

Do modified take longer? I would have thought they would be quicker.

They charged my bank account 11 days later on the 14/10/05, as I used a debit card.

It is 22 days ago now since I posted it, and I wish it would hurry up

Yours only took 14 days (including postage time) I'm just getting a bit worried thats all.

Has anyone else had a modified assessment done recently and waited longer?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
I sent mine 3 days after you on 3rd Oct. It was a modified assessment, as I am already registered with WA nurses board.

Do modified take longer? I would have thought they would be quicker.

They charged my bank account 11 days later on the 14/10/05, as I used a debit card.

It is 22 days ago now since I posted it, and I wish it would hurry up

Yours only took 14 days (including postage time) I'm just getting a bit worried thats all.

Has anyone else had a modified assessment done recently and waited longer?

oh i so feel for you

why not send them a polite email?

i will have a look on their website and see if i can find an address for you

manda

try this

mailto:

[email protected]

not sure that link works so i will pm you the details

Last edited by amanda76; Oct 26th 2005 at 12:13 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 2:56 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Gary you can update mine now please!!!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:02 pm

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Old Oct 26th 2005, 11:13 pm

oh i so feel for you

why not send them a polite email?

i will have a look on their website and see if i can find an address for you

manda

try this

mailto:

[email protected]

not sure that link works so i will pm you the details
Thanks,

Have e-mailed them just now.....fingers crossed
Old Oct 30th 2005, 2:31 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Hi,
Updated now.

I've had a busy couple of weeks and have hardly been on here so....

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS TO TINKABELL AND MANDI248 !!

Really pleased for you both. When are you both planning on leaving??
Old Oct 30th 2005, 2:46 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Hi,
Updated now.

I've had a busy couple of weeks and have hardly been on here so....

BELATED CONGRATULATIONS TO TINKABELL AND MANDI248 !!

Really pleased for you both. When are you both planning on leaving??
Hi Gary, was wondering where you'd got to! Would really love to leave tomorrow! but we have to complete on the house, we sold it back in August and everything was on track for completion for the 7th October we signed contracts and then was told 2 weeks before the 7th that our buyers buyer had pulled out!!
So now we wait for our buyers to find another buyer, this is now the frustrating part for us!!! We were hoping to be in Australia for the end of January so the girls could start school and TAFE, it may still happen yet but we have got until June to enter the country.

Thanks for the congratulations, still get excited when we think about it, went out for a meal last night to celebrate, and then that evening we had a phone call from some of our friends who live down there, so all in all a very pleasant evening, and not much of a hangover either, partly thanks to the clocks going back an hour!
Old Oct 30th 2005, 3:12 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Amanda76,
Hope you don't mind, but I've added your details too.
Any chance you could check if the info there is correct?

Anyone else need their info added ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.