Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Old Sep 22nd 2005, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

alandtrace is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Originally Posted by jaguaruk
Hi,

I do know that you will need to let the DIMIA know the dates you will be in Oz as they will not issue visas while you are in the country. This was the information we received from our Agents when we were getting a bit worried as to whether we would get them in time.

Ken
Thanks Ken
As we expected. Will get in touch with them asap.
Tracey
Old Oct 1st 2005, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

hi, can you add me to the list. skilled independent 136 visa sent 29th september and frontloaded PCC. if i get my medicals done i know i have to wait for a case number or case officer before i can send them off. so any ideas on how long it takes to get the case number/officer allocated ? selina
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 11:27 am
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by selina
hi, can you add me to the list. skilled independent 136 visa sent 29th september and frontloaded PCC. if i get my medicals done i know i have to wait for a case number or case officer before i can send them off. so any ideas on how long it takes to get the case number/officer allocated ? selina
Hi Selina.
Now added (Sorry, I've been working, so I'm a bit late updating it).

The next thing you should get is an acknowledgement from DIMIA by E-mail.
Your case number should be included in this.
We sent our application by courier and received our acknowledgement E-mail 3 days later, but I know some people wait a lot longer than that. It all seems to be a bit random.

Good Luck, and welcome to the patiently waiting people crew
Old Oct 2nd 2005, 7:30 pm
eggs84

Smile Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Hi Selina.
Now added (Sorry, I've been working, so I'm a bit late updating it).

The next thing you should get is an acknowledgement from DIMIA by E-mail.
Your case number should be included in this.
We sent our application by courier and received our acknowledgement E-mail 3 days later, but I know some people wait a lot longer than that. It all seems to be a bit random.

Good Luck, and welcome to the patiently waiting people crew
Hi there,new to this forum and playing the waiting game like so many others.
Skilled independent 136 visa application.
24.01.05-skills assessment sent to ANMC.
10.2.05-positive rec from ANMC.
13.04.05-All info sent to DIMIA via migrating agent.
26.08.05-All info received by QNC from the ANMC
01.09.05-police checks and extra info requested by DIMIA sent via agent.
01.09.05-medicals sent to DIMIA.
29.09.05-Information still being processed by the QNC.
Still waiting to hear... Good luck to you all.

Old Oct 3rd 2005, 3:49 am
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by eggs84
Hi there,new to this forum and playing the waiting game like so many others.
Skilled independent 136 visa application.
24.01.05-skills assessment sent to ANMC.
10.2.05-positive rec from ANMC.
13.04.05-All info sent to DIMIA via migrating agent.
26.08.05-All info received by QNC from the ANMC
01.09.05-police checks and extra info requested by DIMIA sent via agent.
01.09.05-medicals sent to DIMIA.
29.09.05-Information still being processed by the QNC.
Still waiting to hear... Good luck to you all.
Hi there and welcome to the PWPs (Patiently Waiting People).

Have added you to the page.
Thanks for the info.
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

kerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nicekerryinuk is just really nice

Hi Guys could you please update me, medicals requested 5/10 and now we continue to wait and wait........
good luck everyone and keep smiling
kerry
Old Oct 5th 2005, 9:58 pm
Avoiding Plates

Originally Posted by kerryinuk
Hi Guys could you please update me, medicals requested 5/10 and now we continue to wait and wait........
good luck everyone and keep smiling
kerry
Great news for you !!!

(By the way, shouldn't that say medicals requested Oct 5th, not Sept 5th, in your sig ??)
Old Oct 10th 2005, 4:29 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Hi Gary

Please find my timeline below.

Ben
Old Oct 12th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

You can update mine Gary
Old Oct 12th 2005, 10:59 am
Avoiding Plates

Originally Posted by paulb
You can update mine Gary
Updated (with comment)

Once again, congratulations.

Enjoy the immediate celebrations and the new life too.
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:00 am
Avoiding Plates

Originally Posted by bredennis
Hi Gary

Please find my timeline below.

Ben
Added your details.

Welcome to the waiting masses
Old Oct 12th 2005, 11:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Updated (with comment)

Once again, congratulations.

Enjoy the immediate celebrations and the new life too.
Thanx Gary. You're not wrong
Old Oct 12th 2005, 2:34 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

my turn next, my turn next, my turn next please let it be my turn next
Old Oct 24th 2005, 8:57 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Gary,
Haven't seen you post for awhile. Hope everything is ok.

Just thought I'd let you know I've got my visa!!!! granted 24th Oct so you can update the koala website

Thanks

Mandi
Old Oct 24th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi Gary,
Haven't seen you post for awhile. Hope everything is ok.

Just thought I'd let you know I've got my visa!!!! granted 24th Oct so you can update the koala website

Thanks

Mandi
only just seen this mandi, well done and congratulations, fantastic news eh!!!!!! see poor old lynne hasnt heard from QNC yet, hope i'm not waiting as long, she must be tearing her hair out!

anyway, well done again,

chat soon

debs x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.