Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Old Aug 22nd 2005, 9:55 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's patiently waiting ??? (Part 2)

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Thanks for your support too Ang. Just don't say Goodbye to BE just yet cause Paul and I still need you!
!
Hey I won't Im still here for you guys., I will be here till you all get your visas. Just not as much when we get to Oz cos will have loads to do but will be logging on to check it out don't you worry.

Clare and Paul you can keep in touch when we are gon I have your mobile nos so I can text you to check up on you too...

Ang
x
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:05 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulb
Very kind of you Gary, but I hope you dont do yourself a mischief
Insert your own joke \ innuendo about crossing each others appendages
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:09 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Hey, I've just noticed something.

After collecting all of these details about timelines.......

We're still at the bottom, with the last application (and hence looking at the last visa grant)
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

lian and jon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gary&Family
Hey, I've just noticed something.

After collecting all of these details about timelines.......

We're still at the bottom, with the last application (and hence looking at the last visa grant)
Gary,

No your not!
You entered our ANMC application date. DIMIA to ASPC was 12th August so we hold the bottom position.

Regards,

Jon
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:23 pm
Avoiding Plates

Originally Posted by lian and jon
Gary,

No your not!
You entered our ANMC application date. DIMIA to ASPC was 12th August so we hold the bottom position.

Regards,

Jon
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops...... I mean, sorry for inputting the wrong details (now corrected)

(and sorry for celebrating not being last anymore - I was only joking)
Old Aug 26th 2005, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Need to update the graph Gary. Must be me next!!

Paul
Old Aug 26th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

bex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nicebex 66 is just really nice

Originally Posted by paulb
Need to update the graph Gary. Must be me next!!

Paul
then me
Old Aug 26th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bex 66
then me

How about both on the same day....one day next week would be nice
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:00 pm
Avoiding Plates

Just got home from work. Site updated.

Since I started this, they have been granted in the same order as on the site (time order).

That would mean you are next Paul !!!
(Hope so, you must be going insane by now).
Old Aug 26th 2005, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

nurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant futurenurselindsey has a brilliant future

Hi there can add us to the table too, but we are at the very beginning just post skills assessment ANMC today. Its great to read this keeps me positive that one day we might get to Oz. Congratulations to all those who are nearing the top of the list and have their visas - keep up the good work

Lindsey
Old Aug 27th 2005, 1:12 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Applied 19/01/05, meds requested April 05, visa granted 01/07/05
Didn't front load - wish we had now
Gillian
Old Aug 31st 2005, 8:53 am
Avoiding Plates

Does anyone have any new details to add, or do I have most of the active nurse applicants on the list ?
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:34 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

All my extra test results are being sent today which were normal. But have just looked at the table and there's no where to put that in anyway.

Bet Paul's getting excited

Mandi
Old Aug 31st 2005, 1:24 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure if i can be included in your chart????- only at beginning. POsted QNC registration 26th july, awaiting this to send ANMC application!!!

amanda
Old Aug 31st 2005, 10:40 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

I love the koala wallpaper on your chart !
Gillian

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.