Where have all the oldies gone?

Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

...and not so fattening!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:40 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
...and not so fattening!
Once you join this club you go off getting fat as too knackared to look after the by-product or products.
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:05 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I know...its bloody hard work being a BE member!

I must go and lie down and have a rest!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:13 pm

I know...its bloody hard work being a BE member!

I must go and lie down and have a rest!
Was thinking of the forum title actually... better have a drink...

Then better go to bed as well...

See we have another new smilie...:curse:
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:17 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau
LOL...this is a very select one though.
Very Exclusive
Old Jan 31st 2007, 12:19 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

:curse: you I wanted to press it first!
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:56 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

I haven't posted in here for ages ....don't know why ...just been been busy with work, and want to chill out I suppose when I get home..

I'm an Psych nurse and have been doing Agency nursing for some time now and really enjoying it ...great money, and lots of diversity; having said that, I have now got some regular hospitals, and then do the odd 'different' one - so I'm getting to become more integrated within teams - getting to know the staff and wards without becoming embroiled in the inevitable politics
Don't know if I'm allowed to say, but I'm with the Australian Nursing Agency - and they are good
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:00 pm
Living the Dream!

Hi Cas,

Sounds like you have it all worked out!

If I just worked for the agency I would just keep having lots of days off, thinking Oh I'll go to work tomorrow! I need a contract to keep me on my toes!

Jackie x
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:14 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Cas,

Sounds like you have it all worked out!

If I just worked for the agency I would just keep having lots of days off, thinking Oh I'll go to work tomorrow! I need a contract to keep me on my toes!

Jackie x
Hi Jackie

I work 3 days a week at $300 a day minimum (max earned in one shift is $550) - so you CAN have lots of days off
Old Feb 1st 2007, 12:22 am
Living the Dream!

Well I might look into doing that then once we are settled in. If I start off with a contract then at least I know where I am each month. Hubby will tell you I am crap with money!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:29 pm

Originally Posted by CasG
I haven't posted in here for ages ....don't know why ...just been been busy with work, and want to chill out I suppose when I get home..

I'm an Psych nurse and have been doing Agency nursing for some time now and really enjoying it ...great money, and lots of diversity; having said that, I have now got some regular hospitals, and then do the odd 'different' one - so I'm getting to become more integrated within teams - getting to know the staff and wards without becoming embroiled in the inevitable politics
Don't know if I'm allowed to say, but I'm with the Australian Nursing Agency - and they are good
Just been email chatting to Trish/Jimtrish, she's doing well at home and work and all settled in now.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Ann.....your avatar !!!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Ann.....your avatar !!!
Ooopsss... where did that come from... it's OK it's only a bottle of beer other things aren't cold and refreshing!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by annqldau
Ooopsss... where did that come from... it's OK it's only a bottle of beer other things aren't cold and refreshing!!!
especially in this heat!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Am I an oldie?

G
hey grayling, good to hear from a fellow oldie
were all settled in townsville, been here 15mths and love it, hi to everyone else, love to hear from you and catch up.
we should have a golden oldies reunion!!

Trish
xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.