Where have all the oldies gone?

Old Jan 18th 2007, 5:36 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where have all the oldies gone?

Originally Posted by glittababe
still here, post occasionally now as busy with work, kids, life etc Husband away for a few months so I've been left to my own devices (hence been on here at 11.15pm) XX

hi annie, hows it going? wheres hubby - working? ooooh, wonderful to get rid of the other half .... are you having plenty of 'me' time while hes not around?
seen owt of debs lately?? tell ive sent her emails but im still awaiting a reply tell her i'll go visit S1 if she doesnt talk to me soon
Old Jan 18th 2007, 8:35 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jeannie
out of curiosity do you know what happened to Hev's or Dotty, pommie B..
there was a welsh guy i think it was billy boy? or somthing. I know they are some of the old crowd.
Can't say I've come across any of them recently.
Old Jan 18th 2007, 10:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hi annie, hows it going? wheres hubby - working? ooooh, wonderful to get rid of the other half .... are you having plenty of 'me' time while hes not around?
seen owt of debs lately?? tell ive sent her emails but im still awaiting a reply tell her i'll go visit S1 if she doesnt talk to me soon
Only just found your post!!! All ok, hubby's finally working as a copper (hurrah)!! Kids on school hols, but we've signed them up to free summer school for next 2 weeks! It gives me the afternoon to chill out and catch up with housework/beach etc Return to work in 9 days! Have had such a fab time off. Makes me really appreciate where we live. Debs ok, busy with work and stuff, not sure she finds time to even check her emails! Will give her a kick up the backside and tell her to check her mail!!!!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:59 am
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, I haven't been on here for ages, I can't remember the last time i visited!
Anyway things are ok here, have been here now 10 months and it's just flown by, we bought a house (new build) which it just fab, the girls are settled now, the youngest is just thriving! and work is fine, would love to be able to work just part time but at the moment that's not possible but hubby has now got a casual job which will hopefully lead to something more permanent, so hopefully in a few months time I may be able to drop some hours well we can all dream can't we!
Old Jan 19th 2007, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248
Hi all, I haven't been on here for ages, I can't remember the last time i visited!
Anyway things are ok here, have been here now 10 months and it's just flown by, we bought a house (new build) which it just fab, the girls are settled now, the youngest is just thriving! and work is fine, would love to be able to work just part time but at the moment that's not possible but hubby has now got a casual job which will hopefully lead to something more permanent, so hopefully in a few months time I may be able to drop some hours well we can all dream can't we!
Glad to hear everything is going well, I had same fantasy about hours but Aus turns out to be same money pit as UK or should I say we overspend on everything in same way.
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:52 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Only just found your post!!! All ok, hubby's finally working as a copper (hurrah)!! Kids on school hols, but we've signed them up to free summer school for next 2 weeks! It gives me the afternoon to chill out and catch up with housework/beach etc Return to work in 9 days! Have had such a fab time off. Makes me really appreciate where we live. Debs ok, busy with work and stuff, not sure she finds time to even check her emails! Will give her a kick up the backside and tell her to check her mail!!!!

oooooh sounds lovely!!
debs emailed me today ... glad to hear all is going well for everyone
we will be out in bris in june ... hope we can meet up
sue xx
Old Jan 19th 2007, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by mandi248

hi mand,
glad to hear the kids are settling so well ....
fingers crossed for your hubby ... and you!!
sue x
Old Jan 19th 2007, 8:35 pm
Just Joined

The Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud ofThe Buzzards has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Hi Ange,
Just caught your post. Haven't been on since we got here in September, its been a crazy 3 months. Not had any time to write, but have been poppin in every now and again to catch up and see whats going on.

We are in Ocean Reef, and really lovin it.

Work, well where do i start. Got the job at ED in Joondalup and spent a whole day there!!!

Next got a job in Health Direct ( equiv to NHS Direct) took the job as they were advertising work at home and have been doing that ever since. Was set up with home pc which links into there computer network and i take calls from the office. working 38 hours a fortnight, with a few extra if i can.

I also got a job as a PN at the drs surg next to my daughters school, but decided not to start. My initial plan was to do both and keep my clinical skills up whilst working on the phones, but i think it would have been too much to take on and try and run a family and enjoy Australia. So have now settled with just the one job!!!

Haven't been to many places yet, haven't had the time. Have done most of the kiddie places.But we are going to go inland and have a look round next week and try to get round Mandurah to have a look there. We are so far really happy to be here, no problems at all. My OH has started work for St Johns Ambulance as a paramedic, daughter is loving school, but is getting restless having been oh holidays for the last 4 weeks, and son is really happy 3 days at nursery.

So all in all a very hectic 3 months and Xmas thrown in. Spent the day at the house and had sushi and barbie!! very surreal, but I'm sure we will have no problems adjusting

It is difficult tying to get time to post but now things are settling down i should be able to log on more often.

Good to hear your ok

Paula xx
Hi - you're the only person I've found working for St Johns in WA. Could you confirm the salary for a Paramedic. OH a Paramedic in Uk - contacted Perth for job apps - emailed to ask salary and they replied 'wouldn't discuss that at this stage' - Need to know before we apply! Thanks
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
oooooh sounds lovely!!
debs emailed me today ... glad to hear all is going well for everyone
we will be out in bris in june ... hope we can meet up
sue xx
That'll be great. Not quite sure where we'll be living as we're looking at building. Might be in a 2 bed unit to save $$'s! Daunting
Old Jan 29th 2007, 1:47 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to hear everyone's keeping OK
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:33 am

That'll be great. Not quite sure where we'll be living as we're looking at building. Might be in a 2 bed unit to save $$'s! Daunting

hi annie,
we booked our flights (gulp!!) for 22nd may til 19th june, and will probably end up spending the last 7/8/9 nights in bris
will email debs when i have time - cos i usually waffle on for hours - and let her know when/where we will be in bris
good luck with the building
sue xx
Old Jan 31st 2007, 10:44 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Do I count as an Oldie?
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Do I count as an Oldie?
Yes you have been around for ages so you've joined the club... .
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:03 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Always liked to be in the club
Old Jan 31st 2007, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Always liked to be in the club
LOL...this is a very select one though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.