whats happens when I qualify as a ODP chances to get to OZ

Old Feb 3rd 2009, 12:44 pm
Just Joined

abranch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default whats happens when I qualify as a ODP chances to get to OZ

Hi,

I would like to find out what are the chances of getting to Oz once qualified as a ODP. I am doing the diploma which takes 2 years to complete and would really like to move to Oz once I am qualified. Would I need to have 6months or 1 yrs experience when I am qualified. I am open to where I move to OZ with my family. I cant see ODP(Anaesthetic technicians on the eligibility list) I was wondering if any one had secured moving to Oz as A ODP. Would I need to be sponsored as I would really like to go on a pemanent route but not too sure if I have to be on a temporary visa forst and then apply for the permanent route. Also do you think the position might go on the elibility list at all. Any information would be kindluy appreciated
Old Feb 4th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

debbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to beholddebbieuk is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: whats happens when I qualify as a ODP chances to get to OZ

hi,

not to up on the ins and outs but we have an ODP working in our theatre dept.

she has to work as an anaesthetic tech, which is a limited role over here. i do believe that it is only WA that acceps the ODP qualification , but i could be wrong! (it has been known)

you could always try ringing a WA hospital to find out.

good luck

debbie

p.s she came out on her hairdressing quals so cant help you there, it may be that you need to be sponsored.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

hannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the roughhannah1202 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: whats happens when I qualify as a ODP chances to get to OZ

hi, im an odp and have just had my visa approved, i went for a 457 visa which is where you need a job offer and sponsorship from the employer. Apparently ODPs are going on the skills list in 2012 if you can wait that long!