Whats everyone up to??

Old Jun 21st 2005, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Well today is a good day.

Had a great weekend. Passed my advanced life support course, celebrated with a few drinks but some of the docs on that course were a bit scary. :scared:

so everyone please be warned that I am now armed and dangerous (with the defibrillator that is).

STAND CLEAR!!!!

hope everyone else is ok

Tinkaxx

:scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:26 am
ad4ozz

2nd full price offer on our house wants us out for Aug 20th so we could be moving in with the parents sooner than expected.

We could be in Oz by Sept just need a job a house and a school for son... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

Old Jun 21st 2005, 7:29 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
We could be in Oz by Sept just need a job a house and a school for son... :scared: :scared: :scared: .

....just an afternoons work on the internet then??
Old Jun 21st 2005, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ad4ozz
2nd full price offer on our house wants us out for Aug 20th so we could be moving in with the parents sooner than expected.

Is this good or bad news? (moving in with the parents?)

Exciting that you may be in Oz by Sept! Where abouts are you heading?

Good luck,
Claire. x
Old Jul 14th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Just a little bump
Old Jul 14th 2005, 2:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by paulb
Just a little bump

Hi Paul and Gang,

Had a very hot day doing the housework!
Have booked our flights and got two quotes for shipping now!

Things are coming together. How is everyone else?

Claire. x
Old Jul 14th 2005, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Robbo2
Hi Paul and Gang,

Had a very hot day doing the housework!
Have booked our flights and got two quotes for shipping now!

Things are coming together. How is everyone else?

Claire. x
Got my broadband working again

You booked your flights. When for?? Bit risky!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Got my broadband working again

You booked your flights. When for?? Bit risky!

Nah, not risky Paul. Ang (Rich and Angie) recommended Singapore Airlines. They'll let you change the date of your flight free of charge if you can't make it. Booked for November 10th. Something is well wrong if visa not arrived by then!
Old Jul 14th 2005, 8:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nah, not risky Paul. Ang (Rich and Angie) recommended Singapore Airlines. They'll let you change the date of your flight free of charge if you can't make it. Booked for November 10th. Something is well wrong if visa not arrived by then!

We planned on using Singapore airlines too. Might think about booking ours too then.....maybe for 2 weeks time
Old Jul 14th 2005, 9:20 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Good one, love your avater!!!!!!!!!!

At least you can change the dates - makes sense to do that,

Lynn xxx
Old Jul 14th 2005, 10:14 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

We planned on using Singapore airlines too. Might think about booking ours too then.....maybe for 2 weeks time
Hey Paul are you hoping then that the visa will be here by then??? I am gettin a bit sick of not hearing anything now. The manager of region 3 told me on 1st July that she would have hoped that we would have had our visa grant within the month BUT we haven't even been allocated a CO yet.

Let us know if you hear anything won't you. PM me please cos we aren't far behind you.

Cheers
Ang x
Old Jul 15th 2005, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie
Hey Paul are you hoping then that the visa will be here by then??? I am gettin a bit sick of not hearing anything now. The manager of region 3 told me on 1st July that she would have hoped that we would have had our visa grant within the month BUT we haven't even been allocated a CO yet.

Let us know if you hear anything won't you. PM me please cos we aren't far behind you.

Cheers
Ang x

Within the month!!!

Great news Ang, I hope thats right. Think Im a couple of weeks behind you.
My prediction (dont ask what its based on) is that we get our visa mid August.
Heres hoping.

Keep posting.

Paul
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Within the month!!!

Great news Ang, I hope thats right. Think Im a couple of weeks behind you.
My prediction (dont ask what its based on) is that we get our visa mid August.
Heres hoping.

Keep posting.

Paul

I hope you get it before then otherwise I won't get mine til mid September!!!! Hubby wants to hand his notice in end of August
You never know, we might all get them together on the same day, now that would be a good party!
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Good one, love your avater!!!!!!!!!!

At least you can change the dates - makes sense to do that,

Lynn xxx
I'm glad you approve Lynn...I was starting to look a bit boring amongst the rest of your pretty pictures.
Old Jul 15th 2005, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rich and Angie

Cheers
Ang x

Don't despair Ang!
Lynn didn't get to find out who her case officer was: because she had front loaded everything, they didn't need to request anything, so they just gave her the visa. Hang in there girl, you'll be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.