Whats everyone up to??

Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Originally Posted by paulb
You are all so very kind. Thank you

Still cant get over the news about the house, really chuffed.

The problem is, everything is going so well with all of this, just waiting for the bombshell, somethings bound to go wrong
know what you mean, just realised ive been a complete plonker
ive been awaiting my nomination letter from london and just happened to look at my employers email again and saw there was an attachment, and yes, there it is the letter ive been waiting for! in fairness, the letter states the employer should tell me to print off the letter to send with the visa application.
hey ho, all sent to test us i spose
Old Jun 14th 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

You are all so very kind. Thank you

Still cant get over the news about the house, really chuffed.

The problem is, everything is going so well with all of this, just waiting for the bombshell, somethings bound to go wrong
Positive mental attitude is what is called for
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Positive mental attitude is what is called for

I thought things were bad because my acknowledgment and case file number still hasn't come through despite an email to ASPC, but then something has happened which has put it all in to perspective: my father in law died last night...completely out of the blue, at 59 years of age from a heart attack Just shows us that we don't know what the following day will bring...we mustn't panic, presume or procrastinate about tomorrow.
We need to take each day as it comes.....
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:48 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Robbo2
I thought things were bad because my acknowledgment and case file number still hasn't come through despite an email to ASPC, but then something has happened which has put it all in to perspective: my father in law died last night...completely out of the blue, at 59 years of age from a heart attack Just shows us that we don't know what the following day will bring...we mustn't panic, presume or procrastinate about tomorrow.
Clair i'm so sorry to hear about your father in law - what a shock that must of been to you and the family - send your hubbie my best wishes......my thoughts are with you all.
Lynn xxxx
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:00 pm

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh so sorry for your loss, i agree it does put things in to perspective.take care
amanda
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

so sorry to hear about your father in-law, our thoughts are with you and your family at this horrible time
trish
xx
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

My families sympathy is with you all.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

My families sympathy is with you all.

Thank you all for your kind words.
I'll be back soon.
Claire. x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:24 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all for your kind words.
I'll be back soon.
Claire. x
Claire sent you a PM - hope you are OK,
Lynn xxxx
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:03 pm
Avoiding Plates

Gary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really niceGary&Family is just really nice

Really sorry to hear that.
Our thoughts are with you.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:17 pm
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry to hear your news Claire
Our thoughts and sympathies go out to you, hubby and family.
Take care

Ang
Old Jun 16th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Claire, sorry to hear of your bad news, am thinking about you, virtual hugs
jacqui
Old Jun 19th 2005, 8:01 pm
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Claire,

Just read the news about your father in law and I wanted to pass on my sympathy to you and your family.

It's during times like this that you do sometimes wonder what life is all about, but I just wanted you to know, that although we all may never meet (those of us using this forum) it doesn't mean that we all feel for you and your family.

Keep strong, and remember happy memories

Take care

Tinkaxx
Old Jun 20th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
Claire,

Just read the news about your father in law and I wanted to pass on my sympathy to you and your family.

It's during times like this that you do sometimes wonder what life is all about, but I just wanted you to know, that although we all may never meet (those of us using this forum) it doesn't mean that we all feel for you and your family.

Keep strong, and remember happy memories

Take care

Tinkaxx

Thanks Tinka.
Each day is that bit easier. We're doing ok.

Thanks to all for your good wishes.
Old Jun 20th 2005, 11:41 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

Well today is a good day.

Had a great weekend. Passed my advanced life support course, celebrated with a few drinks but some of the docs on that course were a bit scary. :scared:

so everyone please be warned that I am now armed and dangerous (with the defibrillator that is).

STAND CLEAR!!!!

hope everyone else is ok

Tinkaxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.