Whats everyone up to??

Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats everyone up to??

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
well, I'm really suffering today,

after sitting in the garden all day yesterday, I've had a terrible night with my hayfever!

got up today and can't see, can't breathe, and can't go and sit in the garden to get the back of my legs to match the front ha ha.

feeling all sorry for myself,

snuffle, snuffle
Oh dear, not nice. You see.......on your day off you should be doing housework, not lounging around in the sun!!
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:35 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulb
Oh dear, not nice. You see.......on your day off you should be doing housework, not lounging around in the sun!!

well ive been cooking myself before nights tonight and now the sun has gone in and there are lots of clouds! must be the sight of my legs
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:37 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

cheeky bugger!!!

anyway, the hubbies done it all before he went to work!!
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tinkerbell
cheeky bugger!!!

anyway, the hubbies done it all before he went to work!!
So there are 2 of us then, husbands in a million that is!

Paul
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:49 am
playing the angel

tinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond reputetinkerbell has a reputation beyond repute

certainly wouldn't swap mine.

anyway, shouldn't you be having the dinner on by now, and not be on this tinternet.
Old Jun 9th 2005, 11:53 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Me? How did you know? Thats clever
When you look at someone's profile, towards the top of the pg. on the right handside it tells you the persons recent activity .
Watchout......Big Brother can see all !!!!

Gillian
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

So what are all the nurses up to today. Im off to prepare lunch (roast pork), as usually go to parents but hey are out today

Feel ok this morning, won at cricket yesterday, and I scored runs for a change . Late getting back so never had chance to get too much , hence no hangover.

Paul
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:56 am
BE Forum Addict

jimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond reputejimtrish has a reputation beyond repute

So what are all the nurses up to today. Im off to prepare lunch (roast pork), as usually go to parents but hey are out today

Feel ok this morning, won at cricket yesterday, and I scored runs for a change . Late getting back so never had chance to get too much , hence no hangover.

Paul

morning paul,

just got up after my nightshift last night, Having roast lamb today, jubbly inlaws popping over late this afternoon to no doubt avoid talking about oz....what fun
not on nights again til thurs (unless someone goes sick) so looking forward to catching up on sleep and friends, watching lemony snicket tonight, supposed to be good
have a great day
Trish
Old Jun 12th 2005, 5:02 pm
ad4ozz

I'm doing all the washing that I hid in the loft when people came to view...3 black sacks full, although I've managed to throw away 1 black sack when sorted.

Have dragged old train set out of loft to ebay as well.

Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Just been to Dublin, a hen weekend, lots of and ate out at the Hard Rock Cafe whilst dressed as an angel
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Good news and bad news.

Got a puncture wound in my heel from my cricket boots. One of the 'rivets' at the heel has come thru the insole, so everytime I put my foot down it was stabbing my heel. Didnt think too much about it during the game. Got a shock after, hole on my sock and a bit of blood. Pulled the rivet out and went to the docs yesterday. Got an infection, but my arm hurts more after the tetanus

But on a brighter note. Met a friend yesterday who lives with her new partner now in the Lakes. Her fully furnished house is standing empty so she said we could use it when we move out of this house in 2 weeks. You cant believe the relief. She said 'what are friends for'! Only have to pay her the money for the bills. Its great, 3 bed semi, nice estate, about 1/2 mile from where we are now.

I always knew something would turn up!!

Paul
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Robbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to allRobbo2 is a name known to all

Good news and bad news.

Got a puncture wound in my heel from my cricket boots. One of the 'rivets' at the heel has come thru the insole, so everytime I put my foot down it was stabbing my heel. Didnt think too much about it during the game. Got a shock after, hole on my sock and a bit of blood. Pulled the rivet out and went to the docs yesterday. Got an infection, but my arm hurts more after the tetanus

But on a brighter note. Met a friend yesterday who lives with her new partner now in the Lakes. Her fully furnished house is standing empty so she said we could use it when we move out of this house in 2 weeks. You cant believe the relief. She said 'what are friends for'! Only have to pay her the money for the bills. Its great, 3 bed semi, nice estate, about 1/2 mile from where we are now.

I always knew something would turn up!!

Paul
Hi Paul,
Sorry to hear about your foot Hope it soon gets better.
Fantastic news about your friends house though!!!! Really pleased for you. These things usually work out eh? Well done.
Chat soon.
Claire.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 1:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Great news about the house Paul, hope your heel is better soon, sending you some 'get well soon' karma
Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

brilliant news about the house paul, really chuffed for you, you must be so relieved.
sorry to hear about your foot, hope it heals soon
take care

Trish
Old Jun 14th 2005, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

You are all so very kind. Thank you

Still cant get over the news about the house, really chuffed.

The problem is, everything is going so well with all of this, just waiting for the bombshell, somethings bound to go wrong

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.